canderton01 Posted May 17, 2011 Report Posted May 17, 2011 How many people here plan on getting this game? If you've already played it what do you think? I haven't even bought a game in over a year b/c I've been too busy with school/work. Now that I have a little free time over the summer I kind of want a new game and this one caught my eye. Let me know your thoughts. 2002 Camry XLE 35% tints all around 17'' Enkei FD-05 rims Fi Q15 in 3.8cu ft box tuned to 32Hz Pioneer DEH-P7200HD AudioQue AQ1200d 4 Gauge Tsunami wiring/RCA's mids/highs - OEM JBL system AudioTechnix Deadner Big 3 upgrade My YouTube
ShadowWolf9 Posted May 17, 2011 Report Posted May 17, 2011 I plan on picking it up first thing tomorrow morning, can't wait! I played it 2 months ago at PAX East in Boston and it was different from anything I've ever played. Check out this video for some fantastic footage and and minimal spoilers. It's a little walkthrough about how the game plays and what type of game it is: http://kotaku.com/5802203/14-minutes-of-la-noires-unexpected-thrills This is NOT your shoot around GTA. Can't wait to start solving some cases. Be sure to pick it up at Kmart! They offer a $20 gift card and a $20 or cheaper game for free with your purchase. Can't beat it. 2009 Honda Accord EX-L System in the works: Pioneer AVH-3200DVD (check) Hertz Mille MLK165 (check) SAX-125.2 (check) AA Havoc 12" Ported (check) SAZ-1500D (check) 1/0awg Knu Kolossus Flex (check) XS Power D3400 (check) Stock 120amp Alternator SS Damplifier Pro (check)
inm Posted May 18, 2011 Report Posted May 18, 2011 Preodered, and picked up my copy today after school. I can't bring myself to stop playing. This is quite possibly the only game I've ever bought that I will say is definitely worth the $60 I paid. Well worth the money. This is simply amazing. From the first cut scene, I was amazed. I feel like I'm watching a legit movie during the cut scenes. On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said: "Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."
AI James Posted May 18, 2011 Report Posted May 18, 2011 i have it played for like 10 minutes and pulled it out...havent played it at all since, went back to mortal kombat. i have had it a week of so though.
ShadowWolf9 Posted May 18, 2011 Report Posted May 18, 2011 Been playing it for about an hour now. Simply amazing, I'm hooked. 2009 Honda Accord EX-L System in the works: Pioneer AVH-3200DVD (check) Hertz Mille MLK165 (check) SAX-125.2 (check) AA Havoc 12" Ported (check) SAZ-1500D (check) 1/0awg Knu Kolossus Flex (check) XS Power D3400 (check) Stock 120amp Alternator SS Damplifier Pro (check)
inm Posted May 19, 2011 Report Posted May 19, 2011 Played through the entire first disk last night, and played the first case of the second disk this afternoon. Still hooked, doesn't seem to be getting dull at all, as most games do for me. On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said: "Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.