so lets talk basketball...

i personally am from Miami and a huge Heat fan. i think they forgot to show up in the second half against the bulls. i think that in game two they need to step it up and play like they want a ring.

then the Mavs are doing phenomenal much better than i expected.

what are your thoughts on the finals?

PS... GO HEAT!

you win some, you lose some

My thoughts are pretty much the same as yours. Except I am a die hard Mavs fan, so I did kinda expect / hope for this from them.

But over the past year, I became a Heat fan as well. I can't help but to like anyone who gives up money and fame, to get a ring.

So I say Go Heat and go Mavs, and hopefully we can have an NBA finals rematch!

Boy the Heat have their hands full w/ Chicago, wheew!

Kickin' Cruiser

Seller Feedback

Stage 3
Dash, Door Panels,
4th Order wall 4 - 15's
on a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K's

Solo X 15 (v.2) Sub Build

yea so far the heat have yet to win a game against the bulls this season reg season and now post. yea a lot of people are hating on wade, james and bosh for coming together to get a ring but in reality you can't blame them.

i hope the Heat pull it together tonight because they need to play like they want a ring this go a round

Game 1 was probly the best the Bulls have played throughout the whole playoffs so far. Game 2 is tonight and it is really critical that Bulls play like they did in G1, if they show up like they did then the Heat are going to have a hard time keeping up. We have a better team regarding Defense and with are younger group of players we can wear them down on offense.

Personaly i'd like to see Taj pull off another MONSTER dunk over D-Wade and hurt his ego a lil more, Noah will hopefully dominate the Boards, Rose shows up and plays like he has all year, and maybe a lil Hot Sauce to spice things up a bit. Oh it'd also be nice for that big bastard from Turkey to continue to Asik and Destroy.

I'm hoping the Bulls will take it in 5 or 6 games, then it will send the "Big 3" into the offseason.

Edited by cubs_fan0718

TDHRIP_zps8bedfde5.jpg

06 Impala SS
Kenwood Excelon DDX593

Ampere Audio 150.4

Ampere Audio 5K
1 XS D4700 (front)
Mechman 320a Alt. w/ Big 3

Lots of Second Skin Damplifier

Under Construction for 2017

Game 1 was probly the best the Bulls have played throughout the whole playoffs so far. Game 2 is tonight and it is really critical that Bulls play like they did in G1, if they show up like they did then the Heat are going to have a hard time keeping up. We have a better team regarding Defense and with are younger group of players we can wear them down on offense.

Personaly i'd like to see Taj pull off another dunk over D-Wade and hurt his ego a lil more, Noah will hopefully dominate the Boards, Rose shows up and plays like he has all year, and maybe a lil Hot Sauce to spice things up a bit. Oh it'd also be nice for that big bastard from Turkey to continue to Asik and Destroy.

I'm hoping the Bulls will take it in 5 or 6 games, then it will send the "Big 3" into the offseason.

i agree about game 1 the bulls showed up ready to play. i feel like lebron forgot that he was in the pros, bosh was a bit loopy, and wade got tired in the 3rd. i think if the the heat show up like they want a ring that they will step all over the bulls. but the bulls are coming for blood. <_<

im hoping for a Heat win as well. been watching but not commenting really. in hopes that they just make it.

i have a lot of haters here in my shop... have mostly spurs, lakers and bulls fans in the shop and theres only 2 heat fans including my self so we catch a lot of shit

but i am proud of the way they played tonight they played like they wanted a ring. hustling and making those jump shots