DC Sound Lab

need pics of the internals on a DC 5k and I will be to the point as to why I want them. I have looked at the DC 5K but also at the Crescendo BC5500D. They look similar. For anyone who has facts I would love to know the differences.

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

I am not trying to knock DC at all just curious but could someone who knows better take a look at this Crescendo and educate me.

New Crescendo Amp Pics

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

So the Crescendo looks just like the DC and the DC is the same as the Cactus which just so happens to look just like the Cadence ZRS C7 I am sure there are some parts differences but for the most part they are all the same amplifier? Why such huge price differences?

d(-__-)b

dc has great customer service

99 expedition

Two 15 inch dc audio xls

Ported box tunned to 34 hrtz

Soundstream pcx.2000d(better amp soon)

0 gauge

big three(soon)

Yellow top,(more batts soon)

No doubt, so does cadence and Crescendo, dont know about Cactus.

d(-__-)b