155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

thanks man. installed the head unit last night, one question though, i noticed on the factory wiring harness there is no remote wire because when i plugged the wiring harness into the factory 2 of the pins didnt line up so i changed it and still didnt work. anyone with a tahoe know about this? i just connected the power and remote together for now untill i can figure out where the remote is or just run a new one. painting the box now, pics later

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

is there a power ant. wire?

i belive they work the same as a remote wire

no im talking about the factory wiring harness thats coming out of the dash.....not the one you buy to install the head unit.

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

primered

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

used 3 cans of that shit...gonna go back and get 2 more, shits expensive

Posted Image

3/8"x1 1/2" lag bolts....8 of em

Posted Image

thanks man. installed the head unit last night, one question though, i noticed on the factory wiring harness there is no remote wire because when i plugged the wiring harness into the factory 2 of the pins didnt line up so i changed it and still didnt work. anyone with a tahoe know about this? i just connected the power and remote together for now untill i can figure out where the remote is or just run a new one. painting the box now, pics later

What are you looking for exactly? If your looking for a factory remote turn on there wont be one unless you have a factory amplified system and then you would need an interface of some sort to convert the signal from high to low anyway. Other than that run the remote turn on lead from the head unit to the rear and connect it to your amp.

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

na man.....im talking about the remote for the head unit....when i plugged the harness in and had it wired up the head didnt come on so there is no remote wire as far as i can see

I have never heard of a remote wire for the head unit. What year is your ho?

Scientia est Vox

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

lol...never heard of a remote wire for the head? how else is it supposed to come on when you turn the car on???????

lol...never heard of a remote wire for the head? how else is it supposed to come on when you turn the car on???????

Every gm vehicle I have done has been hooked to the acc wire for the 12+ and then to a constant 12v for the memory...

Scientia est Vox

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

Archived