2 DDZ Z4 15" and a Warhorse!!!!

I feel sorry for the Jetta for having to go through all those massive setups I bet it loosened every trim piece in the car lol. Tuned in to your build I always imagined having this same sub/amp combo in my trunk. Can't wait to see the roof cave in lol

Yeah for sure i totally even forgot about the build with 2 DD 9512g's and that warhorse lol but those speakers couldn't keep up with that beast. I'll post a few pics of that as well and i redid the interior and tightened pretty much everything and added dynamat everywhere.

You sir, have given me some ideas.

Glad i could help trust me a lot of thought went into my builds trying to get everything to fit lol.

The ONLY thing I see is a amp that does not have the proper amount of current! Read the manual, 2 alternators and 8 batteries minimum. Hope your amp last, I've seen one bite the dust for the same reason!

good LORD!!!

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.

Archived