First off, I don't care for his music but his life story is actually inspiring and the kid is talented as hell!

My friend was telling me about the movie last night and it actually sounded interesting so I put it on and damn, this kid is a beast at the drums/guitar/piano...since age 2! He wasn't necessarily trying to be famous at all, they just put his vids up on YT so his fam in other parts of Canada could watch him sing and everything and it got more and more hits and finally some guy who works with Usher discovered him and flew the fam out to ATL.

Like I said, I don't care for his music but after you watch this you can't hate on the kid. Oh yeah, his mom is pretty hot too haha

Beasting on the drums

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

+1 and props to him for doing his thing... don't listen to a damn song but hey, he was doing his thing...

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.

Oh yeah another thing, they keep like 20 or so tickets and walk around the city they are in and look for girls who are into Beiber and give them free tickets to the show that are up close to the stage....they also do this for random fans waiting in line who already have tickets

Honestly, you really just have to see the movie and I guarantee you will have a new found respect for him

Edited by wonderbreadSTS

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

aw, look. its Mr.P when he was younger. how cute

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.