Sonic Electronix

14 members have voted

1. 1. wich 15 to get?

I agree with the others here, I don't believe you have the knowledge or experience required to run a high powered system with quality equipment.

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

I agree with the others here, I don't believe you have the knowledge or experience required to run a high powered system with quality equipment.

this will be my 5th set up. yes ido no about car audio, ido know about all the electrical shit. and the guys that have the hardest shit around my town r runnin stock alts with a few batts and a true 10 farad kap. and im talkin 6 t1 12's r 3 t2 12's with 6600 watts.

"True 10 farad caps?" ...please....

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

anybody still runnin a capacitor is at least 5 years behind

just a hint bro... don't come in thinking you already know it all. sit back and read what these guys say!! with some patience and time, YOU will be the big guy around your town, cuz u got your system done up right!!

Man I'm glad I didn't lock this I get to witness two retards holding hands telling each other that it'll be ok because they are awesome.

anybody still runnin a capacitor is at least 5 years behind

just a hint bro... don't come in thinking you already know it all. sit back and read what these guys say!! with some patience and time, YOU will be the big guy around your town, cuz u got your system done up right!!

the cap would be temporary, and i dont think ino it all. but i do think ino more than wat yall think ino. ive been studyin this stuff for years, and im ready to do my "big" set up. i will end up putting a 390 amp dc power alt in the future if neccisary to go that big, and excess power batts if i need em. but the guys round here runnin caps, its helpin. so thats wat i was gunna run. and i was just askin on wich 15 do yall think is the best one, not do ino enough about this to pick a sub. just sayin. :yahoo:

Caps only help for short bursts...that's all. Alts > batteries > caps

Also, if that DC has very little idle output, be careful with the gain knob or stack up on batts if you'll play when the rpms are lower.

Edited by hdorre
On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

no offense man. just sayin you will get no help if you get all pissy in your first 5 posts :lol:

so save the $50 you would spend on a cap, and put that towards something else.

Man I'm glad I didn't lock this I get to witness two retards holding hands telling each other that it'll be ok because they are awesome.

you havent given any good information.. this thread should be deleted like a vs thread. How much power are you going to run? how much space do you have to do this? Is there a budget? Give a good idea of what you expect to accomplish with this system. I cant see you going for SQ, so be real.

SMDSIG3.png

you havent given any good information.. this thread should be deleted like a vs thread. How much power are you going to run? how much space do you have to do this? Is there a budget? Give a good idea of what you expect to accomplish with this system. I cant see you going for SQ, so be real.

^ THIS ^ back on topic. Sorry for the side rant

my .02 - the Sundown!! but as stated, NONE of these are your average Kicker, JL, etc type sub - they're beasts, and must be treated as such!