Sonic Electronix

14 members have voted

1. 1. wich 15 to get?

I dont believe any of the subs u offered are "sq" subs I could be wrong tho so dong quote me but u listed some amazing woofers and cant go wrong with any imo I would do a lvl5 or a smd aa but just my opinion cany go wrong with any tho those smd's are sexy!!! Also what kind of power will u have? Whats ur electrical like? How much room do u have all these factors come into play.

www.wooferwarehouse.com

i want a badass 15, just not sure wats the best for SQ and just total destroying shit. BTW im new to the forum!

Hmm, usually a badass 15 doesn't really go in the same sentence as SQ. From my experience, I have a Fi BTL N2 15. And it does pretty well at "destroying" shit. Those are all pretty much SPL subs.. You need to give us more info, otherwise we can't give you much help.

Electrical?

Box?

Vehicle?

Amp?

Reason for getting a destructional 15?

cougarlogobaby.png

2 18's Wall Build Under Construction

My YouTube

2000 Mercury Cougar Build Log

I think you also might be a little to new to Car Audio as well. Any of the subs mentioned are rated at a power level not suitable for stock electrical, so you would also have to factor in electrical upgrades, proper headunit, enclosure, wires and materials, and should definitely upgrade the front stage to keep up. I am not sure you realize how big you are trying to jump. i personally would work on what exactly you want out of your setup, set up a budget, and then work within your guidelines

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

i want a badass 15, just not sure wats the best for SQ and just total destroying shit. BTW im new to the forum!

Hmm, usually a badass 15 doesn't really go in the same sentence as SQ. From my experience, I have a Fi BTL N2 15. And it does pretty well at "destroying" shit. Those are all pretty much SPL subs.. You need to give us more info, otherwise we can't give you much help.

Electrical?

Box?

Vehicle?

Amp?

i am goin to be running true 0 gage and a true 10 farad cap with a factory diesel 180 apm alt and 2 batteries.the vehicle is a 2006 chevy diesel crew cab and im doin bucket seats in the back so i can run a set up in the middle. basiclly wat i ment by SQ was wich produces the bass the best really.not sure EXACTLY wat amp, but im lookin for atleast 3000 watts. thats y i posted those subs

Electrical?

Box?

Vehicle?

Amp?

i am goin to be running true 0 gage and a true 10 farad cap with a factory diesel 180 apm alt and 2 batteries.the vehicle is a 2006 chevy diesel crew cab and im doin bucket seats in the back so i can run a set up in the middle. basiclly wat i ment by SQ was wich produces the bass the best really.not sure EXACTLY wat amp, but im lookin for atleast 3000 watts. thats y i posted those subs

Ditch the cap that doesn't do anything get a h/o although a couple big batts in the trunk and a big battery up front I don't think ur ready for any of the subs uve listed start off smaller listen and learn and then try a bigger setup when u learn more about audio

www.wooferwarehouse.com

i have 2 fi ssd 15s forsale

NEW

2011 Chevrolet Silverado LTZ

2 XS Power D3400

Kicker HyperFlex 1/0

Soundstream Vir 7870bt

OLD

2010 Jeep Patriot

2 Murdered Out Black DC LVL 4 15s With XL Recones(with 1 extra spider pack a piece)

1 Crescendo BC 3500

1 MB Quart 60.4

1 Set RF T1 6x9s Up Front

1 XS Power D3400(Front)

1 XS Power D3400(Back)

2 runs of 1/0 Kicker Hyperflex

SoundStream Vir 7870bt

Fat Mat Rattle Trap Xtreme

[www.youtube.com/tntravelers33]

FEEDBACK

DC LVL4 XL on a DC 3.5k. And upgrade your electrical.

Current Systems:

2011 BMW 335i

Hertz HDP1

DC LVL3 12" Full Carbon Fiber

2002 Acura Tl
Kenwood DNX9980HD
2 DCLVL4 12" Subs with LVL5 Parts D.7 Coils
DC 3.5k
Hertz HSK-165 up front HCX-165 Rear
Hertz HDP4 Amp
DC Power Engineering 260 Amp Alt
Big 3 and amp powered with KNU 1/0
XS Power D2400 Up Front

i pulled out my dick in class many of times and had it shown. get over it bitch...stupid open legged hairy beavered bitch...

going over rms = smaller box, under rms = bigger box...

Low voltage doesn't blow amps. That's a myth.

A router that does the sub holes makes rounded edges also?