Sonic Electronix

14 members have voted

1. 1. wich 15 to get?

no offense man. just sayin you will get no help if you get all pissy in your first 5 posts :lol:

so save the $50 you would spend on a cap, and put that towards something else.

lol im not gettin pissy, i just dont like it wen people tell me i dont know wat im talkin about wen i actually do. but i posted on here to get HELP. not to get bashed r anything like that. and i guess it was my fault for not putting more info in the first post. i was just basen it on haveing the right amp and electrical system and box, wich would be the better one to get. Anyways, back on topic, i think im just gunna do 1 15.(i was first thinking of 2 12's but that gets $$$)amp wise, i have a AQ 1200.1D. i had it runnin 2 T1 10's,my last setup. i was gunna use it for a lil while until i got the extra money to run a bigger amp. i was thinkin the rockford 2500cp. hook it at 1ohm with a btl n3 15 and i was gunna be set. but the guys that r gunna do my shit have said to look at other 15's wich is y i posted the poll and the choices. so with all this being said, can yall still help me?

you havent given any good information.. this thread should be deleted like a vs thread. How much power are you going to run? how much space do you have to do this? Is there a budget? Give a good idea of what you expect to accomplish with this system. I cant see you going for SQ, so be real.

^ THIS ^ back on topic. Sorry for the side rant

my .02 - the Sundown!! but as stated, NONE of these are your average Kicker, JL, etc type sub - they're beasts, and must be treated as such!

thats wat i want. i dont want any average fuckin sub like everybody has. i want some real shit. lol but no budget and the spae will be the back seat of a 2006 chevy crew cab diesel with bucket seats. (if that helps) power wise, wat ever the subs can handle really. thinkin of that RF 2500 but dont have the money as of NOW. i was gunna use my AQ 1200 for right now wired at 1 ohm.

If you want a BTL for the T2500, get a fully loaded N2...NOT the N3 (if it'll be used on music).

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

If you want a BTL for the T2500, get a fully loaded N2...NOT the N3 (if it'll be used on music).

r the n3's pretty much just for competitions?

yes. It's main goal is to achieve high SPL numbers.

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread