Sonic Electronix

who can fix or recone 6-1/2 speakers

ive got a pair of jl 6-1/2 2 way speakers one of the tweaters in one fell out and that same ones cone is cracked the other one is find. they have a single tweater in the middle it doesnt come out like with normal coaxials it sits just about flesh with the cone when not being used but i was wondering if anyone knows of a place that could recone these and add new tweaters to them or make them into a componet set for me ill go see if i can get the exact part number

i dont wana go tear apart my doors is there anyway i can find a site that has all of jls car audio speaker lines then i can skim threw and find the ones i have

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

Find all of JL's products on one page, hmmm, maybe the JL website?

That's only gonna have jl's new stuff. Maybe last years models. Unless he goes thru all the manuals online to find them.

OP I would just pull one out and get the part number and try to find new ones. Or some crossovers and convert them to components. You would wanna put a dust cap on the woofers if you did that though

Team NWSPL

baaudio Build Log

2001 GMC Sierra walkthrough

4 Mechman Elite 370s, 10 AGM batteries, 3 Crossfire XS v2 18s, Crossfire 8k

I don't know of anybody reconing 6.5's. send jl an email asking if they do trade in's or refurbs

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

You may be able to find a matching pair online if you're lucky

Team NWSPL

baaudio Build Log

2001 GMC Sierra walkthrough

4 Mechman Elite 370s, 10 AGM batteries, 3 Crossfire XS v2 18s, Crossfire 8k

i prolly wont buy one to have a complete set if someone could recone them that would be sick though there a higher end speaker ik that much tomorrow ill take off my door panel and get a look at these bishes.

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

Archived