BIG Car/Bike show in Blairsville, GA on June 18, 2011

Working on getting a flyer with more details scanned up. A local car club I belong to is putting on a show on June 18th at North Georgia Technical College on June 18th. We have got in contact with a few other local clubs who will be coming out, as well as several local businesses including food vendors, and games (Most likely a moonbounce, cornhole, etc) for the kids. We will have classes for cars and trucks (both new and old), bikes (I'm working on getting the bikes divided up into something more than Domestic and Import but we are going to need a good turnout!), etc. Once I get more information I'll post it up. At the end of the show we will be splitting the proceeds and giving them to Union County High School Autoshop.

There will be quite a few audio shops sponsoring the event, and I'm trying to talk one into bringing out their TermLab and doing a sound off as part of the show, with a small additional fee to enter. I believe the fee to show is going to be around $10 or so, so maybe $10 more to enter the sound off or something? We will work out the details on that as soon as we get an idea on how many people will show.

-Zach-

2010 Toyota Tundra
Full Hybrid Audio SQ

7" BDS on 37's

2000 Ford Expedition

160+ dB Green Turd -SOLD- :(

We can pull it off. Our normal shows are pretty big, our monthly gathering for just our car club has 35+ vehicles. We have 2 more clubs joining in with us, as well as the bike shop I work at part time, and 2 other local bike shops. I'm still trying to get the local shop to bring their TermLab out for it, just depends on the interest of the audio guys.

-Zach-

2010 Toyota Tundra
Full Hybrid Audio SQ

7" BDS on 37's

2000 Ford Expedition

Depending on location and if I had some form of amplifiers, I'd come.

How far from Savannah? If you would do it late July I'd definitely be there.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

Depending on location and if I had some form of amplifiers, I'd come.

How far from Savannah? If you would do it late July I'd definitely be there.

Several hours from Savannah. About 1.5 north of Atlanta.

We will have more shows throughout the year, but this will be the big one. I believe I have a termlab coming, will know for sure within a week. Sorry it took so long to update, I'm still waiting on a flier.

-Zach-

2010 Toyota Tundra
Full Hybrid Audio SQ

7" BDS on 37's

2000 Ford Expedition

• 2 weeks later...

TTT don't have enough interest to get a termlab out unfortunately, should still be a fun show!

-Zach-

2010 Toyota Tundra
Full Hybrid Audio SQ

7" BDS on 37's

2000 Ford Expedition