Sonic Electronix

hey guys, just purchased a 2000 buick lesabre custom edition. I previously had a ford focus and installed a aftermarket headunit, however that was easy thanks to the dash kit. I can't seem to find one for this car.

I'm looking for a solution that will allow me to add subs, even if i have to keep the stock stereo due to the controls.

thanks !

hey guys, just purchased a 2000 buick lesabre custom edition. I previously had a ford focus and installed a aftermarket headunit, however that was easy thanks to the dash kit. I can't seem to find one for this car.

I'm looking for a solution that will allow me to add subs, even if i have to keep the stock stereo due to the controls.

thanks !

If you want to keep the stock headunit but you want to add subs, all you need is a line-out converter.

2002 Camry XLE

35% tints all around

17'' Enkei FD-05 rims

Fi Q15 in 3.8cu ft box tuned to 32Hz

Pioneer DEH-P7200HD

AudioQue AQ1200d

4 Gauge Tsunami wiring/RCA's

mids/highs - OEM JBL system

AudioTechnix Deadner

Big 3 upgrade

My YouTube

I'm not sure how well that would work, since the headunit is used for other functions of the car.

If this is like my Park Avenue (and it likely is) nothing worth having runs through the radio. XM didnt exist, door chimes will remain (for better or worse), and OnStar wont work anyway since its an unupgradeable analog system.

You may have trouble finding a dash kit. I honestly dont know if you will. Beside that though, you would probably be better off buying an aftermarket headunit.

You may be offended by the above. Don't take it personally, I'm just abrasive.

DC Level 4 M2 12 D2

Car Audio Bargain 1600.1

Eclipse CD3200

~2 cubes @ 34 hz.

Stinger Roadkill Expert

All ill say is Scoche is garbage. Very little of my dash kit fit 100%.

Im just too lazy to pull it out and replace it with a better one.

You may be offended by the above. Don't take it personally, I'm just abrasive.

DC Level 4 M2 12 D2

Car Audio Bargain 1600.1

Eclipse CD3200

~2 cubes @ 34 hz.

Stinger Roadkill Expert

or if the radio is used for other functions keep it and add a second headunit somewhere and use that as ur radio and keep the other one for w.e functions it is used for

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.