Jump to content

Tc sounds epic 8 "test build" done


Recommended Posts

Posted

Okay so today it started storming and i was bored. Theres a lil tc sounds epic 8 laying around here so i built a box for it in about 2 hours. Its not perfect by any means. And all the caculations were done in my head.. So if someone can tell me what its tuned to that would be great. "no computer right now" The port is 4in areo port, 20in long. The enclosure is .76cubic feet after displacment. I think its tuned to 33hz with a bum load of port area. For the kool kids who never mess around and wana talk shit. Dont even comment. I only took a few pics. But here you guys go. Let me know what you think! 3c6bff87.jpg

c4d23082.jpg

5d8dcea7.jpgd75d19b6.jpge8e265f5.jpga327534c.jpg

Sorry thats it!

Posted

have you played it yet

i wasn't asking you but thanks for being a nosy fool

I really think you have a learning disability.

Posted

its tuned pretty close to 37hz actually :/.

thats a nice ass sub tho man :drink40: .

Damn. Must of done something wrong. All well it leaks somewhat bad anyway. Scraps, electical tap, and 2 areo ports. Lol

Thanks. I like it!

Posted

epic 8's do best right around rms. they can take more but don't need it. if they didn't have a metal cone I'd have some myself

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

Posted

epic 8's do best right around rms. they can take more but don't need it. if they didn't have a metal cone I'd have some myself

Yea it has maybe 60watts on it right now. Way underpowered.

The metal cone doesnt bother me. I put some egg shell foam in there and that helped a good amount. Couldnt ask for a better sub for the money tho.

Posted

a 3" port the same length would be just under 34hz...

i want a vid tho... :lol: .

Id have some vids if i had wifi or my computer internet. Sister forgot to pay the bill ftl

All i got is my iphone and it will take hours to load with my shitty signal. Honestly this box sucks. It will be going in a 02 short bed dodge 2500. So wait for that and ill get some vids.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 5036 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...