DC Sound Lab

Level 5 18 ported box build

looks great cant wait to see some vids

I have to buy a camera now too lol fuuuuughk.

Haha yeah I need a good one, ones I have don't show flex to much

2009 Malibu LTZHead Unit - Pioneer AVH-P4300DVDSubs - 2 DC Audio m2 XL 15'sAmplifier - DC 5kWire - KnukonceptzAlternator - OhioGenBatteries - 2 XS Power 3100's, 1 d4700

looks great cant wait to see some vids

I have to buy a camera now too lol fuuuuughk.

Haha yeah I need a good one, ones I have don't show flex to much

my buddy has a Sony HDX or something like that it a high def version of a vx2100 so i'll probably have him film it I guess.

2015 Dodge Challenger Scat Pack

audio coming soon

That box looks sexy cant wait to see what the lvl 5 does!

Refs-(b.f.) 99vic, WCA Rusty(x3) Nathan@XSPOWER, Ampjunkielikeme, Bread0710, AmiCreations (s.t.) REsLaPz, PandaGT(x2), Keiferacing, Juicemane (t.w.) Powski, Big gil[/center]

Build Log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77726-sss-celica-dc-buildupdate-611-finished/

2005 subi STi 380whp 355whp

17" gold bbs

5% tint all around w/sunglare strip

JVC dvd double din

Knuconceptz 4ga wiring

XS Power!

Big 3

8" SAv2 d2

1800 audiopipe

in all honesty i would take the time and screw the box together...he level 5 for 1 weights a lot and taking hard turns itself is gonna shift the box 2 its got a LOT of pressure behind that sub...next i would have used birch over mdf...i did a double baffle layer all the way around w mdf and that bitch had to weigh over 125 pounds not including the subs. now i got birch and its only double baffled for the subs not the rest of the box..im getting slightly better gas milage..and my truck doesnt squat as much

other than that the box does look nice and you got one badass sub

I have good experience to glue boxes with lamellos. Screws grind the MDF quick an loosing hold.

"in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley

Nice box bro. And nice meeting you last night. Once you get your gear in come out to a few shows :D

Thanks man and nice meeting you too. I'm planning on it!

Edited by conley916

audio coming soon

So did some stuff today on the truck...

truck1.jpg

truck.jpg

jacked up

truck2.jpg

truck4.jpg

put 3 screws into the box and out of the back cab wall for support for the box/wall then put 4 through the bottom, im pretty sure my box isn't moving anytime soon haha.

truck3.jpg

paint time, go away chrome.

truck5.jpg

truck8.jpg

truck7.jpg

audio coming soon

soldered wire and ran the KnuKoncepts from the front battery to the back of the cab where my new battery will be this up-coming week. :yahoo: (forgot to take pics of me running the wire though)

truck6.jpg

Edited by conley916

audio coming soon

in all honesty i would take the time and screw the box together...he level 5 for 1 weights a lot and taking hard turns itself is gonna shift the box 2 its got a LOT of pressure behind that sub...next i would have used birch over mdf...i did a double baffle layer all the way around w mdf and that bitch had to weigh over 125 pounds not including the subs. now i got birch and its only double baffled for the subs not the rest of the box..im getting slightly better gas milage..and my truck doesnt squat as much

other than that the box does look nice and you got one badass sub

I have good experience to glue boxes with lamellos. Screws grind the MDF quick an loosing hold.

:werd_msword:

audio coming soon