XS Power

• 2 weeks later...

If any one needs any XS Power stuff they can hit me up.

[email protected]

912-308-1115

I can get pretty close if not cheaper then the group buy.

wish i would have read this prior to sending the Money order to ssa. I would rather send money to someone I can contact. Oh well, I'm still planning to pick them dc 8's up from you.

DCSig.jpg

secondskin_468x60.gif

xs.jpg

Viper 5902, big 3, 1/0 Rockford wiring, 2 xs d3100, mechman 300a, pioneer avic-z1, 2 dc 12xls, Rockford t2500.1bdcp, Rockford t1000.4ad, Rockford t2 6.5 comps, damplifier

Build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/102584-carbon-fusion/

My batteries came in on Wednesday ftw

he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:

My batteries came in on Wednesday ftw

When did you order them? Just curious how long the wait will be.

DCSig.jpg

secondskin_468x60.gif

xs.jpg

Viper 5902, big 3, 1/0 Rockford wiring, 2 xs d3100, mechman 300a, pioneer avic-z1, 2 dc 12xls, Rockford t2500.1bdcp, Rockford t1000.4ad, Rockford t2 6.5 comps, damplifier

If any one needs any XS Power stuff they can hit me up.

[email protected]

912-308-1115

I can get pretty close if not cheaper then the group buy.

wish i would have read this prior to sending the Money order to ssa. I would rather send money to someone I can contact. Oh well, I'm still planning to pick them dc 8's up from you.

Dude you can contact ssa. And dwright has good prices but the group buy is blowing him away. So if you miss the group buy hit him up and he will get you a good price.

Rebuild Log with the SMD

CURRENT..

Honda Accord Coupe

Porsche Cayenne S

Lexus CT200

Lexus ES300 (sold)

99 Lexus RX 300 (sold)

ADDING

Honda - Hertz setup, more to come

Porsche - Fi BL, XS Power, more to come

coming soon..
peep the old rebuild log of the Lexus RX

Im looking at buying an d3100 next month can anyone get me an good deal? If i can get it cheap enough i might buy 2. I need it asap have an comp in sept and ill have cash like 2 weeks before.

Dude you can contact ssa. And dwright has good prices but the group buy is blowing him away. So if you miss the group buy hit him up and he will get you a good price.

I sent two emails through their contact us form, they responded back that the check was deposited and when it cleared they would process the order. A week later I emailed them again... Nothing. Email Aaron the vp... Still nothing. Email them again... Nothing. The check has been with them for 15 days, granted we had a holiday and there are some weekends in there. I work very hard for my cash just like everyone else. I ordered a term lab a solid two weeks after my batteries and it will be here before they will be.

On a different note dwright has returned every email I sent in 24 hours and most of the time within an hour or two. I'm a little old school and like to have that contact when I send someone close to 700.00 for batteries.

DCSig.jpg

secondskin_468x60.gif

xs.jpg

My orders go out within 24-48 hours

I know for next time. :drinks:

Id look for a phone number for them and call em up. I emailed to get a tracking number and never got a response, then after about a week of waiting i was going to look for a phone number when i got home and then ups showed up with my batts. Try to call em and actually speak to someone.

Rebuild Log with the SMD

CURRENT..

Honda Accord Coupe

Porsche Cayenne S

Lexus CT200

Lexus ES300 (sold)

99 Lexus RX 300 (sold)

ADDING

Honda - Hertz setup, more to come

Porsche - Fi BL, XS Power, more to come

coming soon..
peep the old rebuild log of the Lexus RX