FML. With pics!!!1!one!1

kentucky is the same way, so if i understand correctly, i can swerve my wheel and blast into someone head on in the other lane, but i'm not at fault for it. so my insurance doesn't have to pay them anything.

GOOD SHIT ABOUT THE $$ though.. that means extra 3k = audios?

if all goes to hell, you can sue the chick :P

Ive had $2000 in equipment sitting in my closet for about 18 months now. ;)

And as far as suing someone..... Im fucking pissed off because my regular doctor wont see me because its crash related and its a pain to get paid apparently. he sent me to another doctor and he said my insurance would only pay $10k of my medical and i would have to pay the remainder and that i have probably already used up the $10k by going to the ER. What he does not know is after my insurance company pays $10k it starts going to the other drivers insurance and they pay up to $25k because it was her fault.

Because of Florida being a no fault state it has really fucked me. When i went to the ER i was given pain pills and muscle relaxers (15 each) and i ran out of those 4 days ago. I need to find a doctor cause im still hurting and motrin is not cutting it.

I would not sue her personally but her insurance company i feel no mercy for. So far it seems like im the only one getting fucked on this.

Mind explaining exactly what this means?

Its weird because they write tickets to the person that causes the accident but they call it a no fault state. basically From the way i understand it no matter who caused the accident if there were injuries then you have to file a claim for personal injury with your own insurance.

so i have 10,000 per person bodily injury on my policy. I have to file a claim with my car insurance and they pay 80% of the first $10,000 for my medical. The last 20% is paid by the other persons car insurance policy or i can use my personal health insurance to pay the other 20%. Once i go over my policy's $10,000 the other company's insurance starts paying 100% up to the insured persons bodily injury limit on their policy.

So basically i get in a accident and i have to file a claim with my Auto insurance. I can NOT use my personal health insurance as the primary payment. so my auto insurance pays 80% of the first $10,000 for the other 20% of the first $10,000 i can use my personal health insurance as secondary to pay the other 20% then state far is stuck with the rest of the bill up to what their driver was insured for against bodily injury.

Its a fucking shitty process and a pain in the ass.

On a positive note I got a hand written get well soon card from the firefighters/emt's that responded. They were all very nice at the scene... and then they send me a card. I working on sending them a donation.

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

crash.png

The crazy thing is that a month or so ago I witnessed a crash just like that. I would have been one of the green cars. The lady said she couldn't see around my truck (2003 Dodge Ram) and she turned without even stopping and went head on into an oncoming car. It was messed up. It was one of those times when I knew it was going to happen, I could tell she didnt see the other car, but I couldn't do anything about it.

2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA

Big 3 with Yellow Top

15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)

Archived