Jump to content

I Think My Sub Is Messed Up


Recommended Posts

Posted

the audiobahn amp puts out 400 watts rms at 4 ohms which i plan on wiring them too.

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

1987 Chevy Cavalier Z24 2.8L V6 -- CB Radio with PA speaker

Head Unit: 7 inch Jensen Flip-out -- Speakers: 4 Visonik 6 1/2s and 4 Visonik 6x9s

Subwoofer: One Audiobahn 18 - Sub Amp: Power Acoustik OV1-2000d 2000 watt monoblock amp --

Battery in back - Kinetic HC600 -- Sub box: Custom built 5 cubic foot tuned to 30 hertz

Coming soon: Bigger Highs Amp, Power inverter

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

Posted

My kicker comp VR only puts out 300wrms in the ported box (I dont even think my shitty amp is pushing it to its limits either). I would like to see that visonik or what ever its called beat my sub.... HONESTLY why are we still talking about this....???? all over 10 bucks hahaha makes me giggle.

Damn Thiefs

supportingmemeber.gif

Posted

My kicker comp VR only puts out 300wrms in the ported box (I dont even think my shitty amp is pushing it to its limits either). I would like to see that visonik or what ever its called beat my sub.... HONESTLY why are we still talking about this....???? all over 10 bucks hahaha makes me giggle.

We arent fighting who said that I would beat your subs there's 12's right mines are ten's. All im saying when I get a new sub I am going to get the audiobahn A8000T amp and wire it to 4 ohms which will give these subs right at 100-110 watts a peice which is the most i will give them. Im planing on selling them anyway.

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

1987 Chevy Cavalier Z24 2.8L V6 -- CB Radio with PA speaker

Head Unit: 7 inch Jensen Flip-out -- Speakers: 4 Visonik 6 1/2s and 4 Visonik 6x9s

Subwoofer: One Audiobahn 18 - Sub Amp: Power Acoustik OV1-2000d 2000 watt monoblock amp --

Battery in back - Kinetic HC600 -- Sub box: Custom built 5 cubic foot tuned to 30 hertz

Coming soon: Bigger Highs Amp, Power inverter

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

Posted

Go borrow $40 from your parents, buy a new pack, then you will have 7 - 10s!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That'll put you in the 160s easy.

Yeah your funny

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

1987 Chevy Cavalier Z24 2.8L V6 -- CB Radio with PA speaker

Head Unit: 7 inch Jensen Flip-out -- Speakers: 4 Visonik 6 1/2s and 4 Visonik 6x9s

Subwoofer: One Audiobahn 18 - Sub Amp: Power Acoustik OV1-2000d 2000 watt monoblock amp --

Battery in back - Kinetic HC600 -- Sub box: Custom built 5 cubic foot tuned to 30 hertz

Coming soon: Bigger Highs Amp, Power inverter

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

Posted

We arent fighting who said that I would beat your subs there's 12's right mines are ten's. All im saying when I get a new sub I am going to get the audiobahn A8000T amp and wire it to 4 ohms which will give these subs right at 100-110 watts a peice which is the most i will give them. Im planing on selling them anyway.

hopefully no more than 30 bucks haha
duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg
Posted

Go borrow $40 from your parents, buy a new pack, then you will have 7 - 10s!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That'll put you in the 160s easy.

Yeah your funny

I thought it was pretty funny too

~REFS~

-CA.com-Gianotti(2 18" FI BTL D1) Slowd N Throwd(Wiring),Ebrunn(PC monitor),Rab(HK4000D)

-SMD.com-Nismofreak(Radar),BigP(Phone Headset),anonymous(Xbox360 Headset)

Posted

hopefully no more than 30 bucks haha

at leat 40 LOL got to get what I payed for them ill sell them to some crack head or something.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

1987 Chevy Cavalier Z24 2.8L V6 -- CB Radio with PA speaker

Head Unit: 7 inch Jensen Flip-out -- Speakers: 4 Visonik 6 1/2s and 4 Visonik 6x9s

Subwoofer: One Audiobahn 18 - Sub Amp: Power Acoustik OV1-2000d 2000 watt monoblock amp --

Battery in back - Kinetic HC600 -- Sub box: Custom built 5 cubic foot tuned to 30 hertz

Coming soon: Bigger Highs Amp, Power inverter

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

Posted

at leat 40 LOL got to get what I payed for them ill sell them to some crack head or something.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

$20 shipped?

~REFS~

-CA.com-Gianotti(2 18" FI BTL D1) Slowd N Throwd(Wiring),Ebrunn(PC monitor),Rab(HK4000D)

-SMD.com-Nismofreak(Radar),BigP(Phone Headset),anonymous(Xbox360 Headset)

Posted

$20 shipped?

no LOL

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

1987 Chevy Cavalier Z24 2.8L V6 -- CB Radio with PA speaker

Head Unit: 7 inch Jensen Flip-out -- Speakers: 4 Visonik 6 1/2s and 4 Visonik 6x9s

Subwoofer: One Audiobahn 18 - Sub Amp: Power Acoustik OV1-2000d 2000 watt monoblock amp --

Battery in back - Kinetic HC600 -- Sub box: Custom built 5 cubic foot tuned to 30 hertz

Coming soon: Bigger Highs Amp, Power inverter

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2772 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...