I got the mufflers put on at Car-X.

Costed me 60 bucks. Another employee said Im not going to like it at all, but the first time we started it after the mufflers where on, everyone had a smile on their face :)

I forgot to bring one of my cameras with, and my phone wasnt set for the best quality pics so I only got a few crappy ones :(

Posted Image

And here is a little video I took. I also found a Magnaflow high flow cat converter for 100 bucks in Jegs, so Im wanting to order that up and use it in place of the stock cat, then I think it should open flow up a bit more and give the exhaust more throat sounding low end rumble. B)

Posted Image

haha! sick man!

you know you can set one of your AUX on your 2-way remote to have it rev your engine to a certain RPM. I have the same remote system and so DID my friend (till his car was stolen) and he had it set to rev to 4000 RPM, it was sick. Dont ask me how tho cuz I have NOT A CLUE.

Looks good man!!! better than old!!

06 SCION tC

damn, that sounds better than i thought it would, but i dont know shit about engines... lol i thought it was kinda funny that you blacked out your last name on ur online banking thing, but it was there plain as day on that package steve sent you...

no0b4lif3-SMD.jpg

Better Pics

Posted Image

Posted Image

I have been playing with it abit, I havent tried importing anything yet how hard was that?

Posted Image

thats what Im working on for my car.

sorry to thread jack, looking forward to seeing what you do with this nice ass sub.

I have been playing with it abit, I havent tried importing anything yet how hard was that?

Posted Image

thats what Im working on for my car.

sorry to thread jack, looking forward to seeing what you do with this nice ass sub.

Not very hard

File > 3D Warehouse > Get Models

search for a subwoofer, download it, move it to your sketchup model, scale it (using scale), move it into place(using move/copy), copy it a place it into the other holes.

Hey Brian, not yet?

images-4.jpgdjscrewbanner5sf.jpgimages.jpg

"IT SOUNDS SLOW MOTION AND STUTTERING"~~~~LOL

2 15" Fi BTLs

7.5 cf box @ 33hz

Sundown SAZ-3500D

Powermaster S3400 & D3100

Iraggi 300a alt

SecondSkin - totally dead

Knu wire

Hey Brian, not yet?

I knew this morning at 6 am when I woke up and checked my gmail. DD sent tracking info and I didnt even ask for it :)

Theres this song in my head and it goes something like Tomorrow Tomorrow, and thats all I know of it.. But Ive been singing those two words all day at work today and humming the rest..

Tomorrow tomorrow da da dadadda tomorrow tomorrow blah blah blahblahblah...

Oh if you havent figured it out. Tomorrow I will be in the 18 inch club :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Archived