Alright, i'm still shopping for wheels and I still can't decide what to get. I want matte black, some sort of 5 or 6 spoke design, lightweight, and 18 or 19 size. I've been looking at Tenzo, actually found a cheap dealer, thinking about this

http://superbuytires.com/image.php?t=w&w=100&i=34357

or this (all black though)

http://superbuytires.com/image.php?t=w&w=100&i=34338

Is there anything wrong with putting typically 'import' wheels on an american car?

EDIT: Just used the site above for pictures, won't be buying from there.

Edited by OrionStang

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Are you rich? how do you afford such a nice car but yet be able to get all this stuff? :trippy: :trippy:

Yes im very jealous. Thinking about doing the same rims on an 05 mustang same color as yours with black rally stripes and blacked out rears and heads

:drinks:

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

Are you rich? how do you afford such a nice car but yet be able to get all this stuff? :trippy: :trippy:

Yes im very jealous. Thinking about doing the same rims on an 05 mustang same color as yours with black rally stripes and blacked out rears and heads

:drinks:

Don't be jealous lol. I do a lot trading and buy low/sell high shit. Budget smartly and keep an excellent credit score, you can have everything you want. Oh, and try to meet people that can get you the best deal.

I take it that was a yes on the rims.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Still jealous... I bought my truck for 700 i had a guy offer me 2500. But dammit my subs are holding me back <_<

Anyway still jealous. Beautiful car. I say yes on the rims but if it was me i would be adding other stuff that was black

EDIT: Its your car why does it matter what wheels you put on it as long as you like it and that loving feeling everytime you look at the car :shrug:

Edited by Winn

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

IMO they both look good

the first ones would look good if u just put them on

the second ones i think would look better if the car is lowered alittle

Ummm I think I like the first one better lil thicker spokes. I think too thin on mustangs looks bad but then too thick also. But they both look like great wheels

Vehicle: 2008 Mustang V6

Exterior: Blacked Out Taillights, Turn Signals, Side Markers-Black 18x8 Enkei ls5-6000k HID's

Interior: Blue LED Strips with Module for Music-Hardwired Beltronics RX65 with Blue LED and remote button

Sub: 2 10 inch custom subs

Amp: Hifonics BRz 2600

Wire: Knu 0 gauge

Headunit: Kenwood kiv-bt901

Damplifier: Fatmat Rattletrap

Electrical: Stock Alt/Stock Battery/Big 3

I'm doing the first one. 19", 8.5" wide all the way around. I would like to stagger, but the 19's only come in the one size. My next question is about tire size. Does a 245/45 seem too narrow? Thats what the online sites recommend. Would 255/40/19 be okay? Would the total diameter match the diameter of the factory wheel/tire setup?

Stock is 235/50/18

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

this should help you decide http://www.1010tires.com/TireSizeCalculator.asp?action=submit

vggry.png

im not very good with 19s or staggered size but IMO

the 245 45 19 should be about right its alittle bit wider than stock

if u wanted to run a staggered tire size then use those for the fronts ^^ ^ ^ and the 255-40's for the rears. getting that 255-40 will be alittle wide for the wheel because its not recommended but doesnt mean it wont look good :)

Edited by BeatBox