Things that piss you off in the Car Audio world.

i used birch though =]

are you satisfied with birch ply? I want to use it for my box

dude it looks so good. i stained it. and its supposedly stronger than mdf. Make sure its not home depot grade though

what about Lowes lol. where did you get yours at then?

Looked online for alumber yard for you. Found a Erie Lumber Co. Dont know what they carry but you should call them. Besides that the nearest lumber place on google maps is 84 Lumber which is 98mi away :lol:

I already built my box hahaha, I didn't have any issues with it..... it's from lowes I'm sad to say. The lumber yards were very expensive :/

1: when people act like car audio is for "kids" or other remarks like that. I made a comment about a competition i had been to at work, and a guy said "how old are you again, you arent in high school anymore". he then went as far as asking what color most of the people there were, as if that had anything to do with anything.

2: i know this has been said before, and i havnt been here long. but it is insane how many people come to this site, ask crazy questions. then get super mad and defensive when people answer. then throw out a fuck you and leave. it gets old fast.

these orphans aren't going to feast on themselves

• 2 weeks later...

When I start playing low, around 25hz, and it feels and sounds like I have a flat tire.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Finding information on old school sq builds from the nineties. Bear might be going sq.

People with rigid concepts about what components you should use for a stereo system. Esp. when it comes to SQ.

When I ask to meet up with someone who is from the local area that has a horn setup so I can hear it and bend their ear about tuning/ soundstage they don't answer back.

When I want to have two vehicles. One for sq and one for spl.

The cost of processors.

The unhappy fact I don't have the money to supply my fiberglassing addiction. I would be doing it everyday if I could. not even joking.

The 20-30 hrs a week I spend researching drivers, T/s parameters, polar response graps, hoffmans Iron law, and realizing you have to forget half of it because everything changes when the driver is in the enclosure loaded in the vehicle or room.

Trying to find a good 21" driver that is pro audio and 4 ohms without dropping 1k for each of them.

That's whats bugging me this week. lol

2005 Ford Focus zx4

AMT's and Planars

18" Infinite baffle

When a guy I know asks me if I have ever been in a car with so much bass it makes me see blurry I said no, he replays my buddy josh was slumping down the road with his two twelve kicker comps and my vision was blurry was hard to see the people -_- when I was in a 151 db car and that didn't happen....

Hmmm. My vision is blurry at 150.

Has less to do with deebeez than if the seat or seat mounts are resonating. If they are, they vibrate you, and you get blurry vision. I'm not even doing a 130 and I get a little blur on some notes. Been in much louder cars with no blur, and other cars just as loud where you couldn't read a sign from across the street.

Random comment but, if you want to experience crazy blurred vision, stand on the roof of a 150+ car with the front doors open as it is flexing. Literally can't see shit! Haha tried this with my truck the other day when I was bored, its a weird experience to say the least

Team NorthWestSPL

Archived