Things that piss you off in the Car Audio world.

mostly deaf neighbors across the street that still come out and won't let you demo your new subs outside of your own house cuz they can feel it in their house :P

Thanks I was pretty excited about the alt myself. kind of like a school girl, in a dress, on a swing. lol

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

My Build Log

Lol this whole thread makes me want to do my rebuild with a bunch of l7s doing 55s on music...make everyone on this site who hates kicker really mad haha

Do it...I wanna see....

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

LOL so would I...they just cost too damn much for what they are...thats my only beef.. I still turn my friends onto some of the older stuff on Ebay...theres good deals on CVR's...and no matter how many times I tell them there is better out there 9/10 times they are still happier with Kicker because thats what THEY WANT to be happy with..Placebo effect or whatever that shits called....I will have them listen to two setups back to back and the Kicker one is always better to them even though it really is not..

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

Lol this whole thread makes me want to do my rebuild with a bunch of l7s doing 55s on music...make everyone on this site who hates kicker really mad haha

Do it...I wanna see....

lol me too. I don't really have a problem with kicker persay... the square subs are kinda cool and I've heard some pretty decent bass comin out of them... I just feel like for the price of them I could get something better lol I mean 12s are almost $400 new and they only put out 750w rms... for that price or a tiny bit more I could get enough SoundQubed stuff to run 3-4k comfortably

lol that and they sell it at Best Buy and Walmart :P I mean really how good could it really be if they sell it at "we have everything" stores lol

Thanks I was pretty excited about the alt myself. kind of like a school girl, in a dress, on a swing. lol

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

My Build Log

Friend that is going to get a system put in his car. He was planning on putting 2 15's in. I told him hell, even if they aren't expensive, 2 15 will do work in the right box. He told me that he got good boxes for them that were made by *insert name that has the word "bass" in it*. I then asked him if he had 1/0 for his RF2500 (not sure on the exact model yet), he said no. So I told him about knukonceptz. His first question was "do they have capacitors?" :facedesk:

I let him believe what he wants, don't want to scare my only friend that is into bass away lol.

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

Archived