I think things are going in the right direction with my move back to Cali, I got a phone call earlier with a job offer with AT&T. They are opening a new store some where in Sonoma County. I don't know where yet cause I still got to call the guy back, but I do know that this would be a good job. My little brother has worked for AT&T in St Louis for a few years now, I know he likes it. I may have a slight problem, as of now I don't have a place to call home out there. Course it maybe possible to get the interview over the phone, but really don't think thats how they want to do things. It's just crazy how I'm currently looking for more work here where I'm at, and yet I get a call from another state I'm planning on moving too. Should I call back even tho I don't have everything going yet or what....I honestly don't know what to do. :shrug:

Call back, take the interview, and take a chance.

From your other stories that I have read, you obviously need a change of scenery in your life and it appears this is your opportunity. Take the risk, and do what you need to do to make it work out there. Might mean a motel for a couple weeks, but every person who becomes successful in life has had to make some sort of sacrifice to get there.

C9C4C3E8-3F69-494B-94BC-C53A89C67B7F-832

767908B5-3C29-4973-945F-BFBBA1D2C64C-832

Ok so quick update. I called the guy at AT&T back today and explained the situation. He said it was no problem and told me what I needed to do. I have to email my resume to the general manager, and here locally to where I am I have to take a drug test. They will also be running a back ground check on me, I know both drug test and back ground check will come back clean. So if everything goes right, they will get me out there and pay for my hotel for up to a month which will give me time to locate a place of my own. I've got all my fingers crossed and shit, so lets all hope I get this job.

I have noticed one thing with my recent post, it has less hits and replys than a post I made a while back where I was complaining. Find it strange, but whatever. Hopefully after 1 tomorrow afternoon, I should know more bout this great opportunity. Also a bit nervous considering that I have only worked in restaurants and this would be my first job in a different field. Like I said tho, this is a great opportunity for me and I will do what it takes to get it.

Ok so I finally got more done about this new job and saldy got bad news. After taking a quiz online for the job I do not qualify. So looks like I'm stuck here for a little while longer. Oh well, maybe I'll find a decent job in time.

Where in Cali are you originally from?

Edited by wonderbreadSTS

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical