Jump to content

Are You Smart Enough For This Simple Math Question?  

66 members have voted

  1. 1. 10 + 10 x 0 = ?



Recommended Posts

Posted

lol, didnt expect to see a thread like this.

(3/7 + 3) x 7

7(3/7)+7(3)

21/7+21=24

hiiiiiiii
2002 4runner - buncha speakers n amps n shit (gone)
1994 astro - more stuffz

update: pretty sure all the pic links in the logs are broken lol.

ma slop garb build log
16 12's 4th order

4runner rebuild in progress
clickkk meeeee!!!! 4 18's 6th order

UBL - clicky

http://www.youtube.com/yyj11589

lots of hater kids here. Pay no attention, they just want 89,000 watt subs for 3.50
If you would have put a dc dustcap on it and called it lv your mom, they would all be in love

Posted

I sucked at math I WAS THE ONLY ONE who put 10 :-/ I knew the PEMDAS but I did it stupidly. Now English is where I strive :)

Grand Cherokee

Team Backwoods Bumpers

DC 15" Level 3's /w 4 Coils

Pioneer deh4200ub

Pioneer 3-ways

Pioneer Tweeters

Pioneer GM-D9500F

Audiopipe 1500.1D @ 14.4v

Clarion Equalizer

Knuconeptz Kollosus 0ga

Knuconpetz Kollosus 4ga

Coming Soon: 270xp / xs1200

Posted

Well, the poll question was a no brainer, but these others... :trippy: I have no effin idea.

I know it was a no brainer, but surprisingly, alot of people got it wrong.

mivtCK.png

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 7378 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...