Sonic Electronix

Cheap Meters Seems Pretty Accurate

Guest dropthabeat.com

i bought one of these a while back, according to the translation sheet, i hit a 140.5 on i believe it was 40-50hz if i remember. my homeboy bassinyoface hit a 141. he has his btl 15, same amp as me, sitting in his backseat of his f150 ext. cab. i had the set up shown on my sig. with the gain all maxed. how far off do you think this might be?

Edited by dropthabeat.com

there was a post on these on CA.com at one time snoopdan did a test with them and i believe they were only tenths differance form the TL. imo for the money most people should get it over the TL as who as a reg enthusiast really needs a 700 dollar TL.

Guest dropthabeat.com

i got mine for real cheap. under $100. they're supposedly calibrated from i forget where, they are supposed to actually work. something for the everyday user i think its cool.

thats worth a shot just to test ur stereo and see what songs hit better????/ anyway is there a way to hook it up to the computer like a term lab or basically a multimeter

new toy

97 chevy s10 ext cab

bagged

22s

system (coming soon )

4 soundstream t4-15s walled

2 concept 2410 mono amps

REFS

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=cartunez2004

http://caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t...ht=LOUDCARTUNEZ

After hearing this i just ordered me one from the same seller. I hope it works out good. It says it comes with software so im asuming that you just connect the mono rca from the sensor to your mics input of a computer/laptop and use there software to convert the input voltage to Db's. Im sure its not gonna tell you the freq. but it is still way cheaper then a TL

TEAM SUNDOWN

4 Nightshade 15"s

2 Sundown SAZ-4500

8 Deep Cycle batts

1998 Cadillac Catera

SPLMAX CUP 2008 Fourth Place Overall

logoblack.jpg