Hey guys, does anyone here have experience swapping the cell phone on your line, online?

I know it's possible, but what I'm wondering, is there a limit on how many times you can do it, in a certain period?

Right now, I have the LG Ally, and I absolutely HATE the piece of shit.

Some time over the summer, the Droid 3 will be released (rumored to be in June), and my parents are going to get it for me as my graduation gift (2 more weeks by the way, fuck yeah!)

Anyway, my friend said he would give me his original Droid, since he's getting a new phone VERY soon.

What I wanted to know is, could I swap to the Droid now, and still be able to swap to the Droid 3 when I get it? Or is there a limit on how many times I can do it?

Thanks.

On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said:

"Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."

2008 Subaru Forester XT

Hey guys, does anyone here have experience swapping the cell phone on your line, online?

I know it's possible, but what I'm wondering, is there a limit on how many times you can do it, in a certain period?

Right now, I have the LG Ally, and I absolutely HATE the piece of shit.

Some time over the summer, the Droid 3 will be released (rumored to be in June), and my parents are going to get it for me as my graduation gift (2 more weeks by the way, fuck yeah!)

Anyway, my friend said he would give me his original Droid, since he's getting a new phone VERY soon.

What I wanted to know is, could I swap to the Droid now, and still be able to swap to the Droid 3 when I get it? Or is there a limit on how many times I can do it?

Thanks.

If i take this correct you have the lg ally now with Verizon and you want to swap to the droid then to the droid 3 when it comes out. As long as there is nothing wrong with the droid that your getting as in being able to activate you should be fine to swap phones all you want.

RlYlm.png

Big Wheels Are Like G-Strings...Anyone can put them on but it don't mean they look good.....

Alright, I just wanted to make sure there was no limit on swapping phones. Thanks.

not to my knowledge they would lose money if it was though.

RlYlm.png

Big Wheels Are Like G-Strings...Anyone can put them on but it don't mean they look good.....

look into the bionic, unless the keyboard is a must...

tegra 2 dual core processor... fastest on the market right now... and will be 4g, if its in your area..

4g speeds at its lowest connection are 12x faster than 3g on a full connection *ive tested this..

and 4g at its fastest connection is 18x faster than 3g at its fastest...

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

I've swapped phones 3 times in ONE day. You'll be fine.

First System

2002 Impala LS 3.8L V6, 128,365k miles.

Alternator: DC Power 190Amp H/O Alternator

Headunit: Kenwood KDC-BT945U.

Speakers: MBQuart 6.5" Comps, 6x9 3-way.

Amplifer: Eclipse 3322 on front 6.5 components, and a Infinity Kappa One @ 2ohm- 800w

Subwoofers: 2 REAudio SRX12D2 wired to 2 ohm.

Box: 3.1cuft box tuned to 33hz. sealed off to cabin

Big 3- done with all Knukonceptz KCA 0 gauge.

Don't drop below 14.1v at full tilt. :)