Future Audiopipe users...

You said you were talking a woman who heads the sponsorship portion of the company - same person the whole time. And you said the main issue is customer service. Just try this my gf does it alllll the time and works allllll the time lol.......

" Loook I'm done talking to you, let me talk to your manager"

sounds to simple I know. Last month I got a new Droid X.for $12 month and no extra fees at all. That's just one point Im making.

Other than that, how much can shipping really be? $25 per amp?

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

shipping is 100 bucks there and back, and shipping isnt the point..its the fact that it isnt in the contract at all, the contract says that if the product is defective within the warranty period they will replace it with a new one...thats all it says, and to me that means a new amp not a amp im having to pay for shipping there and back on...i have sent her 2 separate emails asking for her supervisors name and phone number, she refuses to give it to me.

i know not all of you are going to agree with me, but alot of you will...i paid for amps that are new, new amps are supposed to work, the ones they sent me arnt and now they are trying to make me pay shipping on the amps to them across the us and back to me from them across the us, the 100 bucks in shipping isnt the point, its the fact the contract says nothing about it and she never mentioned it to me until i told her that the amps are broken

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

Your reaching loganberry.

If Kicker won't do it and RF and Sundown won't do it (my personal experiences) why would you expect a low end amplifier company to treat you better than these world renown large or small time mid to high end level companies (leaving Sundown out) that have a whole shit ton of money at their disposal.

I don't see any reason why audio pipe should have to pay shipping back to them but I do feel that they should have to pay the shipping back to you and give you a brand new product.

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

if they would have offered to pay shipping back to me i would be completely fine with it, i understand that things happen and that amps can mess up in shipping or something else...the fact is she was completely rude about it since the second i told her the amps are not working, and expects me to pay for all the shipping when they sent me unworking amps....like i said i know not everyone is going to agree with me but at the end of the day i feel that this is wrong and im not just gonna lay down and fork over 100 more bucks when they are not doing what they said they were going to

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

LOL then its time that you void that contract with a big FUCK YOU and I want to know why you went from running good amps to junk amps (IMO).

Dude you used to have some damn good amps if I remember rite.

I know I'm out dated but it used to be that if you had a low end amp that did 2500 watts and changed it out for a high end amp that did 2500 watts, the high end amp was always louder. More stable,more consistent, more head room.

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Terryswork001.png

i used to run stetsom amps, and these amps bypassed them by alot so that tells you something, i never said that audiopipe amps were the greatest but my original 2 amps worked fine...they are louder than any of the stetsom amps i had and sound better imo.....either way ill be going to another company other than audiopipe...im thinking all dc sound good

FUCK AUDIOPIPE

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

No what did you run before Stetsom?

Terryswork001.png

I gotcha!!!

WoW you feel the Audio pipes sounded better than the Stetsoms.... Didn't expect that one.

I know everyone has been getting annoyed with the brazillian amps but I was still wanting to try them out any way.

So you think their sound quality is shit huh?

Terryswork001.png

yes hands down, my audiopipes sounded better, and were louder than even the 7k which claims to have 1000 watts more than what i have now...even though my ap's are doing no where near rated power.....once i save up enough money im getting away from audiopipe all the way, ill go with dc or sundown or something different i just wanted to warn people of audiopipes customer service and let them know what im going through

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

Archived