Sonic Electronix

Off topic here ... But ...

Where you from in Mississippi ??? I live in Rankin County ... Just outside of Jackson ...

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

As derrick said...you may have bit off more than you can chew bud. You will be SOOOOOO much better off then just throwing money at it. Take a few hours to read up about the different options and everything you need. Sub, amp(s), speakers, all the wiring, alts, HUs, etc. adds up VERY fast. 10k can be eaten up RQ fyi.

its not the fact of i dont know, i know alot and what i need, i just want suggestions people, it's not like i'm just coming into car audio,and yes i did i live in california now, and its funny because i used to live in rankin county too, and as for the amps, theres no point of getting a amp, and dont know what its going to be pushing, so once i know an exact sub i'll get than i'll look for the amp,ive looked at alot but i have to know the sub first, i'm going in order, already have 0guage,and some mids and highs. I'm trying to go loud, like far out loud, and plus i'm still in school(junior):)

Well then, wall off four 15"s AA mayhems.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

ok, i'm looking for some 15's to put in my trunk(car).Now i'm looking for the best, loudest, sound quality, the whole 9.I've seen tons of videos on alot of different 15's but i want to be loud,atleast 148db+.I really dont have a worry about money because i have money.I was also thinking of doin 2 18's in the trunk, but dont reallt know atm about it, so some good suggestions would be nice!!

Im a die hard Audiopipe fan so Id suggest the TXXAPX15's. Aka I-Pipes. I have 2 in my grand prix and they SLAMMM!! Hope this helps!

08' Pontiac Grand Prix Black on Black

Kenwood Deck

2 Polk Audio MM1540DVC's

Audiobahn A12001DT amp

Polk Audio DB351's in dash, DB6501's in the doors, DB691's in the rear panels

Polk Audio PA500.4 amp

Old box 6.2 cubes at 32Hz best score 144.5db at 43Hz

New box 5.0 cubes tuned to 35-36Hz still need to meter

just get boss audio...

I seriously spit water out of my nose, LOL

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Archived