there is defiantly some weird unexplained shit out there though I believe in the lemmings mentality. I dun believe in paranormal stuff personally but there is defiantly some shit that chills you no matter what you believe :shrug:

Not really a "ghost story" per se.

Several years ago my wife's grandfather passed away after a very lengthy battle with Alzheimer's. My wife was having an extremely hard time with it as she's never lost a really close family member. Her grandfather was an avid bird watcher and she always said that cardinals reminded her of him. Anyway, about a week or so after he died she was sitting at her desk at work that is right by a window. All of a sudden, a cardinal landed on the small tree right outside the window, sat there for about a minute and then flew away. She had never seen a cardinal out that window before, and to this day she hasn't seen another one.

Coincidence? Maybe, it just seemed very strange that it came during a time when she really needed it. After seeing that cardinal she felt so much better and came out of the funk that she was in. She said that it was almost like her grandpa sent it to tell her that he was ok.

I believe. When I was younger, about 10 or so, I stayed the night at my uncle's house and slept on a sleeping bag on the floor of my cousin's room. I woke up in the middle of the night to a white figure in the doorway of the bedroom. I was honestly so scared that I pulled the covers over my head and closed my eyes. Before then you could hear crying from time to time and talking here and there as well. From that night on I never stayed at my uncle's house again. About 5 years ago we were over at my grandparents for a cookout and my uncle got talking to us about not understanding why I never stayed over there after a certain point. I finally told everyone what happeded that night, and my uncle understood because that type of thing happened quite a bit in the house. Evidently when him and my aunt bought it, the couple that sold them their house had their daughter die in the other bedroom and they sold it because they couldn't stand living there anymore. Freaky shit.

C9C4C3E8-3F69-494B-94BC-C53A89C67B7F-832

767908B5-3C29-4973-945F-BFBBA1D2C64C-832

Personally, I do not believe in ghosts. I'm one of those people that has to see things to believe them, and I have had no experience with the supernatural.

X2

awesomeness-1.jpg

(4)DD 9918's

(2)DC 10k

8 6.5" focals

2 DD SS4 mid amps

Audison Bit One processor

Jl-cl-rlc line driver

iPad in dash

Dual Irragi 320a alts

8 batcaps 4000's

Second Skin sound deadened

I do beleave and have had 1 experience with the Paranormal, i was 16 or so and my girlfriend was with me and it was about 2 in the morning. We were in my room (in the basement) watching tv and decided to go to bed. My girlfriend has a harder time to fall asleep than i do so im long asleep and all of a sudden my locked door slowly swings inward (no body was home besides us) it moved enough where it was open but not enough so that we could see out probably like 45 degrees and i ignore it cause im tired and she is freaking out and all of a sudden a bunch of knocking happen at my door at that point i was really irritated and started yelling out things like hello!, who is there, come in. and then it was gone. Had me worried by the end of it for sure

Archived