ok so nobody EVER mentioned the old Vampire Hunter D??

what about sailor moon??

watched them forever ago lol so totally forgot about them. how about this one for a curveball

darkstalkers peepwall.gif

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

OMG memorys comin back. witch hunter robin, black blood brothers, air gear, scry ed, and As driver. wonder how much ill be able to remember

EDIT: lmao my memory has kicked in full force it seems. black cat, linebarrels. Aquarion, gun sword, Xenosaga, BLassreiter, and XXXholic

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

LOL M D i own scry ed on DVD :) the whole collection

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

starting sengoku basara. so far not likin the english dub, but maybe itll win me over anyways. btw its a samurai/feudal japan anime

^^awesome series...

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.

Also anybody mention Hellsing?? crazy good animations...

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

Also anybody mention Hellsing?? crazy good animations...

i saw an episode or 2 of it, but i never finished it, so i didnt list it. im hopin my memory jump starts again and i can remember some more of the great ones ive seen.

Samurai Sebun was great too...

And Darker Than Black... Not sure if that was mentioned, but amazing as well

Archived