Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Anybody ever deal with ulnar never entrapment?

First time it happened to me was last night, I was at work on the computer and focused on something and I guess I was resting on my left elbow, all of sudden my pinky slowly went numb and dull pain in my elbow. Found this http://www.ehow.com/how_5199086_relieve-fingers-left-hand-right.html within a couple of hours it was gone.

Right now I was focused on the comp again and realized I was resting on my elbow and was like crap and sure enough as soon as I moved my pinky is numb/tingly and the tip of my ring finger is too. Feels weird typing lol

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Posted

Anybody ever deal with ulnar never entrapment?

First time it happened to me was last night, I was at work on the computer and focused on something and I guess I was resting on my left elbow, all of sudden my pinky slowly went numb and dull pain in my elbow. Found this http://www.ehow.com/how_5199086_relieve-fingers-left-hand-right.html within a couple of hours it was gone.

Right now I was focused on the comp again and realized I was resting on my elbow and was like crap and sure enough as soon as I moved my pinky is numb/tingly and the tip of my ring finger is too. Feels weird typing lol

know what you mean man, I have ulner nerve damage...first got it when I was at school in detroit. apparently I must have whacked my elbow pretty good (either sleeping or something else, I couldn't remember) and its been like this ever since.

went to a neurologist that sent shocks through my arm to tell me what my dad had told me 2 weeks before; (hes been an MD for 30+ years). neuro said I may need surgery and wanted me to talk to a surgeon...I never went back.

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

Posted

so ur pinky is just always tingly and dumb?

lol I seriously just caught myself resting my elbow as soon as I clicked this

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Posted (edited)

haha nice man....yeah, that and 1/3 of my left hand. I barely notice it anymore though, you get used to it...I have some feeling, its more tingly all the time. I just have to wear gloves when I go to the gym. doesnt seem to like the circular grip of the weights in my hand and starts aching.

Edited by mbdblue

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 2887 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...