Sonic Electronix

I am new to this but tryin to learn!!!!

An XS D3400 and three D3100s....that's not even overkill, that's just a waste.

Am I correct in assuming this post is directed towards me? Yes it is overkill, but it would be one less thing that he would have to worry about. If it's within his budget, there is no reason not to have a steady supply of power IMO.

i think thats more of a preparation when he decides to add another 5krms amp in. i rather have more batteries than i suppose to, then upgrading without worry about voltage drop than adding an amp, but no funds for another batt.

How do the Japanese feel about bass?

You know that since 03/11/11

Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.

im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller.

Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman

I added you if you have any questions Ill do the best I can.

Grand Cherokee

Team Backwoods Bumpers

DC 15" Level 3's /w 4 Coils

Pioneer deh4200ub

Pioneer 3-ways

Pioneer Tweeters

Pioneer GM-D9500F

Audiopipe 1500.1D @ 14.4v

Clarion Equalizer

Knuconeptz Kollosus 0ga

Knuconpetz Kollosus 4ga

Coming Soon: 270xp / xs1200

Am I correct in assuming this post is directed towards me? Yes it is overkill, but it would be one less thing that he would have to worry about. If it's within his budget, there is no reason not to have a steady supply of power IMO.

yeah, directed to you. sorry, i should have quoted but when i was responding i was planning on it being beneath your post, lol. and this is what im saying.

DC 5.0 on a D3400 and three D3100s and an upgraded alternator. Theres overkill and then theres useless. deadener can be effective yes? so at what point do you keep layering it that it becomes just a waste of money? thats my point.

Edited by TeamHT

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

i think thats more of a preparation when he decides to add another 5krms amp in. i rather have more batteries than i suppose to, then upgrading without worry about voltage drop than adding an amp, but no funds for another batt.

im confused. this guy already stated hes new and has much to learn. but to answer his question about what to power his two BTLs...two extra batteries are added in case he wants to add another 5,000 watts?

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?