Mustang Restoration Build, 2011 Edition

Lol yea.

Don't worry, we will get that changed. Too many people for changing it for it not to be. Anyway thats off the topic of this topic so oh well.

Found some pics from when I first got this thing. Thought id share just for the fun of it.

P1010213.jpg

P1010212.jpg

P1010210.jpg

P1010207-1.jpg

P1010203.jpg

P1010202.jpg

P1010201.jpg

P1010200.jpg

P1010199.jpg

P1010193.jpg

P1010180.jpg

P1010179.jpg

Lol, ill take that as a complement. Thanks.

Hopefully soon enough this one will be one to love.

• 2 weeks later...

Shit chris this thing has been improved 10 fold already lol and its still just a rolling frame and chassis lol.

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

• 3 weeks later...

Shit chris this thing has been improved 10 fold already lol and its still just a rolling frame and chassis lol.

Something like that.

Anyway, more work!

More of the helper.

IMG_1209.jpg

IMG_1212.jpg

IMG_1215.jpg

Work is slow, especially when it is just fixing welds. I hate my welder, but it works, eventually.

IMG_1219.jpg

Now what ive been doing is just trying to clean off the toe pan area enough to get the new one in. The drivers side has a torque box, which obviously I don't want to cut out. Luckily it isn't all that rusted, though it does look bad. But, the rusted out original toe pan is sitting on top of it. Partially.

IMG_1221.jpg

Lots of hard work you have put in! Full restorations are a long, time consuming thing. My uncle is HUUUGE into the mustang thing. He has restored something like 4 or 5 from the ground up. Body work is always the big thing with those models. Relatively thin metal-

It sure has come a long way. Looking Good! :clapping:

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

Thanks guys. Yea it is a lot of work. Im at somewhat of a standstill right now though. Since today was the last day I have to work on it before I go back to school/work, I don't want to set up too much stuff. Really Im just trying to get some stops worked out so I can take it to school with me so I can use the facilities there. Have access to things like nice welders etc. Soon after that ill be dropping the engine and stuff in, should be a good time.

Archived