x3

yo David, whenever i move back to cali, ill hit you up to switch demos. i used to live in east los off i-10 by cal state LA, city terrace county

oh fosho bro !! im near USC, and my girl goes to cal state L.A ! let me know bro

i live near vernon and central

no shit? the funny thing about USC is that couple block away is the HOOD. lol dam i miss it out there in the sunshine. by the end of this year ill be back in moreno valley(by riverside). but when i arrive to cali, first thing is first. go to east la and get a fucking burrito from KING TACO

edit: ill def let you know when i get out there

yea, sadly im in that hood.. . yea riverside like an hour and half from here. haha king taco !! lovely place for hangovers lol... well hit me up bro im down to met up at east los

imma pm you my number incase we forget later on lol

x3

yo David, whenever i move back to cali, ill hit you up to switch demos. i used to live in east los off i-10 by cal state LA, city terrace county

oh fosho bro !! im near USC, and my girl goes to cal state L.A ! let me know bro

no shit? the funny thing about USC is that couple block away is the HOOD. lol dam i miss it out there in the sunshine. by the end of this year ill be back in moreno valley(by riverside). but when i arrive to cali, first thing is first. go to east la and get a fucking burrito from KING TACO

Ur gonna be surprised homeboy...king taco went corporate...fucking burrito are like 7 bucks and they look more like eggrolls there so small...i live a block away from one and dam near went broke eating there...try el gavillan...mas chingon compa

x3

Ur gonna be surprised homeboy...king taco went corporate...fucking burrito are like 7 bucks and they look more like eggrolls there so small...i live a block away from one and dam near went broke eating there...try el gavillan...mas chingon compa

W...T...F... last time i went(sept 2010) still the same taste since i was a lil kid. well fuck it, plan B...Taco Mexico(if i remember that name right)

How do the Japanese feel about bass?

You know that since 03/11/11

Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.

im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller.

Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman

x3

yea, sadly im in that hood.. . yea riverside like an hour and half from here. haha king taco !! lovely place for hangovers lol... well hit me up bro im down to met up at east los

imma pm you my number incase we forget later on lol

it can be 3 a.m. and see all kinds of crazy ppl. and yea man thats a bet.

Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.

i had wayy to many life and death situations living in the ghetto ass place of south central L.A... but fuk it, make the most of what you got..

have no grudges, and envy NO ONE. love the ones close to you, and if you're lonely, dont worry about it man people and girls come and go. if your young as hell saying you wanna die over a damn girl, get over that shit man life is short, there's alot of better people out there.... and if your old as fuck living with parents, lets step up our game and go back to school and be someone, don't settle for less. life is hard and unfair. but lets be happy man. i dont have much, but i appreciate everything that i earned. and try to give the most that i can give. my little system took me a long ass time of saving, proud of it. life is crazy man, its an adventure.

ill make it short and simple, be happy, fuck the drama and all that lame shit. live it up, but take care, i want a family one day.

i want to make my parents and people proud. im a part time worker, and full time student at a cal state to hopefully make it. first one to go to a college, im hanging in there.

i love you all, no homo.

SMD FTW.

peace. just some sincere words man...

--david.

U drunk or just inspired? Wish i had something to add to that post but u nailed it...the nice stuff niggas come up with when their system is on break...

thanks bro lol... naw im just kind of high on my codiene cuss i had ripped my other ligament on left knee...

but i was just driving with my girl and around king and maine right here some dum fucks pulled a gun at me .. 2nd time.. niggas only hard with straps.. but f it. told my bro, drop off the lady, and we were go settle it.. then i was like naw, we're the mans here dawg, stepped up by stepping down.. but you know how we are Henry. sinaloa

here.. but right choice.

that's the past tho, lets be in the present looking into the future... we got another day to live. wooop !

x3

W...T...F... last time i went(sept 2010) still the same taste since i was a lil kid. well fuck it, plan B...Taco Mexico(if i remember that name right)

Hit me up too..im like 5 minutes away from david...south central...my compadre lives in riverside off the 60 freeway...i go every week to meet up and help each other out with our setups...u gotta hear his shit...he has 2 mtx jackhammers(square ones) on an avalanche...fuckin sick bro...hes doing like 150+....soon hes gonna wall that bish...

i had wayy to many life and death situations living in the ghetto ass place of south central L.A... but fuk it, make the most of what you got..

have no grudges, and envy NO ONE. love the ones close to you, and if you're lonely, dont worry about it man people and girls come and go. if your young as hell saying you wanna die over a damn girl, get over that shit man life is short, there's alot of better people out there.... and if your old as fuck living with parents, lets step up our game and go back to school and be someone, don't settle for less. life is hard and unfair. but lets be happy man. i dont have much, but i appreciate everything that i earned. and try to give the most that i can give. my little system took me a long ass time of saving, proud of it. life is crazy man, its an adventure.

ill make it short and simple, be happy, fuck the drama and all that lame shit. live it up, but take care, i want a family one day.

i want to make my parents and people proud. im a part time worker, and full time student at a cal state to hopefully make it. first one to go to a college, im hanging in there.

i love you all, no homo.

SMD FTW.

--david.

U drunk or just inspired? Wish i had something to add to that post but u nailed it...the nice stuff niggas come up with when their system is on break...

thanks bro lol... naw im just kind of high on my codiene cuss i had ripped my other ligament on left knee...

but i was just driving with my girl and around king and maine right here some dum fucks pulled a gun at me .. 2nd time.. niggas only hard with straps.. but f it. told my bro, drop off the lady, and we were go settle it.. then i was like naw, we're the mans here dawg, stepped up by stepping down.. but you know how we are Henry. sinaloa

here.. but right choice.

that's the past tho, lets be in the present looking into the future... we got another day to live. wooop !

:werd_msword: gotta live life to the fullest like its your last day because without knowing it, today could be your last. *knock on wood*

x3

Hit me up too..im like 5 minutes away from david...south central...my compadre lives in riverside off the 60 freeway...i go every week to meet up and help each other out with our setups...u gotta hear his shit...he has 2 mtx jackhammers(square ones) on an avalanche...fuckin sick bro...hes doing like 150+....soon hes gonna wall that bish...

what i gotta hear that jackhammer aswell dawg ! text me when you go so i can roll with you and get some vids

x3

NP, thats around where im staying at, well, taking 60 east, 215 south and taking the exit on cactus. for sure man. the set up is whats on my sig except the amp since i traded it away for 4 8s sub that im gonna sell BNIB and a pioneer deck. and one day we should all take a road trip to Sac town to visit meade and get a demo from his Tahoe

i love you all, no homo.

SMD FTW.

--david.

here.. but right choice.

Dam! Fuck that man dont stoop down to their level...fuckin levas...thats a green light on my book...never trip on guys when they with their lady...and yeah that sinaloa blood can haze a niggas train of thought...just live,fuck,eat,drink,and bass it up...ill leave the order up to u...lol