jeffm4688 Posted August 30, 2011 Report Posted August 30, 2011 My 2 latest creations. The 2nd pic is a box I did for a friend of mine in a Grand Prix The cobalt build looks sick, How much power are you going to be running ? The electrical system in the car isn't the greatest, what have you done to power the SA's ? Team L.I. S.P.L - DC XL 18 M2 - DC 3.5K - Mechman 270 - XS & Shuriken batts
jeffm4688 Posted August 30, 2011 Report Posted August 30, 2011 EDIT: sorry double post. Team L.I. S.P.L - DC XL 18 M2 - DC 3.5K - Mechman 270 - XS & Shuriken batts
gally Posted August 30, 2011 Report Posted August 30, 2011 why dont you invert the subs....it would look more badass... 2010 Chevrolet Cruze Radio --- pioneer mvh-200vbt Front/back --- alpine type s 6.5" Sub Control --- Pac LC1 Sub Amp --- GZPA 1.4K Sub --- GZNW 15XSPL D1 Battery - GZBP 12.2500X
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.