damn thanks a lot guys!

don't use as much hardener and old bondo hardens fast and acts the way you described

also what you use to spread the bondo makes a big difference

I'm no pro but it was just a couple things I picked up from doing my dash for the iPad over and over

but it looks really nice!! :drinks:

ah ha, that must be it. old bondo. i bought this can for my fiberglass box and that was 3 years ago. thanks, I didn't know that. I did try using less hardener and made sure i was out of the sun, but it really didnt make much of a difference.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

even after another mistake or two... i think im about done. just waiting for the clear to dry.

IMAG_0029.jpg

IMAG_0030.jpg

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Wow thats amazing! i wish i could do shit like that :(

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

nice job bro,i need to et me a router than i can try some things. :drinks:

Edited by ham4864

2009 bmw 5 series

Head Unit Stock

Amplifier-JL Audio JX 360/4

Processor- Audiocontrol LC6

i had so super old bondo i got from an el cheapo store. if its a little dry even before hardener you can add some resin in it to make it more runny. if it just hardened too fast then yea it was too much hardener or real hot outside.

they look real nice though.

i probably did everything wrong here. trust me, you can do this. just give it a try.

Bondoing and sanding are the easy parts. It's getting the figure you want with the wood thats the tuffy!

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

Great outcome! :clapping:

Maybe a dumb question but where do you sit your stuff while you're routing? Like big stuff I sit on saw horses but little stuff like this is too tedious to do something like that.

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.