Great outcome! :clapping:

Maybe a dumb question but where do you sit your stuff while you're routing? Like big stuff I sit on saw horses but little stuff like this is too tedious to do something like that.

id clamp one end to the table saw then just carefully go over it while its hanging off the ledge.

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

Maybe a dumb question but where do you sit your stuff while you're routing? Like big stuff I sit on saw horses but little stuff like this is too tedious to do something like that.

oh you need a router table to do little stuff like this. to make the ring i used an adjustable hole cutter on the drill press. then you take the ring to the table router and round it off.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

oh you need a router table to do little stuff like this. to make the ring i used an adjustable hole cutter on the drill press. then you take the ring to the table router and round it off.

Oh gotcha, been a while since junior high shop class lol. :drink40:

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

Looks great dude!

A few tips about body filler I've learned:

don't mix too much at a time

Never mix the filler/hardener together on wood or cardboard as they can suck out some of the chemicals in it

always mix until it becomes one solid color

And, start some light rough sanding when it's just starting to cure, it can save you hours in the end.

Need Test Tones/Sine Waves? Click Here!

My Saab 9000 build
1993 Saab 9000 Aero 5spd
Pioneer - Zapco - Hifonics - Sundown Audio - O2 Audio - RE Audio

Just Say No To Rear Speakers
Just Say No To CCA Wire
Real Men Drive Stick

Hit me up on Facebook, if you want

Oh gotcha, been a while since junior high shop class lol. :drink40:

just dont want to see you chop a finger off trying to make a little ring lol. maybe i should do a "how to" next time.

Looks great dude!

A few tips about body filler I've learned:

don't mix too much at a time

Never mix the filler/hardener together on wood or cardboard as they can suck out some of the chemicals in it

always mix until it becomes one solid color

And, start some light rough sanding when it's just starting to cure, it can save you hours in the end.

i did mix on wood. made it the same color as the spreader. and i did sand as soon as it got a little hard.

ok so dont mix on wood and buy new body filler. check :good:

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

i did mix on wood. made it the same color as the spreader. and i did sand as soon as it got a little hard.

ok so dont mix on wood and buy new body filler. check :good:

From what I've heard you should mix it on metal, plastic, or even glass. Even just putting aluminum foil or wax paper over the wood works too. Plus it's simple cleanup.

Need Test Tones/Sine Waves? Click Here!

My Saab 9000 build
1993 Saab 9000 Aero 5spd
Pioneer - Zapco - Hifonics - Sundown Audio - O2 Audio - RE Audio

Just Say No To Rear Speakers
Just Say No To CCA Wire
Real Men Drive Stick

Hit me up on Facebook, if you want