Tell me your stories of System Theft

So its a quarter after four in the morning. I'm tired as fuck. And some pussy ass piece of trash broke into my car and stole my cd player faceplate. (Alpine CDA-9884). I was playing Xbox when my friends came into my appartment and started yelling Nick! someone broke into your car!!! I thought they were joking. Nope, they werent. They shattered my drivers side window, and since i had tint, it wasnt very loud.. im guessing because i couldnt hear it. All they took was my faceplate to my cdplayer. not the whole cd player, which they could have? Fucking pricks. They are fucking idiots too? I had a 16GB Ipod nano RIGHT UNDERNEATH it. I had all my subs and stuff locked down, and everything is sitting in my appartment now. I called my parents and then the cops, he actually tried to get the fingerprints. He was cool, not many cops would do that.. I just wish the sorry excuse would have been doing that when I was there.. funny thing is I had just gotten home around 11:45-12:00. My friends got home from the movie around 2:30. so it was just within 2 hours or so... I actually wasnt that suprised for some reason. Just pissed that i had to take everything out of my car and that i have a garbage bag for a window now.

Fucking pussies. Idiots on top of that..

Anyway, that was my night and I'm done with my rant.

Anybody else have any experiences with this or anything for that matter? I'm all ears guys.

cougarlogobaby.png

2 18's Wall Build Under Construction

My YouTube

2000 Mercury Cougar Build Log

I had a 99 2 door tahoe back in 05...it was senior year of high school and i had just got some settlement money...so i fixed that shit up...26's, paint job, escalade parts all around, and of. Course the system...i had a alpine double din hu, 2 optima yellow tops, all 0 gauge, 4 jl 1000.1's and 4 w7's 13"...that shit pounded...so anyways i always parked my truck in the back of my house in a second garage we have...well one saturday night i forgot to park it in the back...woke up the next morning and my shit was gone....it took 3 weeks to find my truck in delano california...i live in los angeles...when i went to pick up my truck it was just a frame...all gone...they even took the headliner...the fucked up part wAs that on the roof of the truck they spay painte a big yellow "thanks" and a smiley face...insurance never paid me for the truck cuz all that extra shit was not on the policy and the cops said that it was provoked by all the stuff i had...dam i will never forvet that month...sold the frame for 20 bucks...bought a bottle of jameson and drank myself to sleep...oh well shit happens...

I had a 99 2 door tahoe back in 05...it was senior year of high school and i had just got some settlement money...so i fixed that shit up...26's, paint job, escalade parts all around, and of. Course the system...i had a alpine double din hu, 2 optima yellow tops, all 0 gauge, 4 jl 1000.1's and 4 w7's 13"...that shit pounded...so anyways i always parked my truck in the back of my house in a second garage we have...well one saturday night i forgot to park it in the back...woke up the next morning and my shit was gone....it took 3 weeks to find my truck in delano california...i live in los angeles...when i went to pick up my truck it was just a frame...all gone...they even took the headliner...the fucked up part wAs that on the roof of the truck they spay painte a big yellow "thanks" and a smiley face...insurance never paid me for the truck cuz all that extra shit was not on the policy and the cops said that it was provoked by all the stuff i had...dam i will never forvet that month...sold the frame for 20 bucks...bought a bottle of jameson and drank myself to sleep...oh well shit happens...

Man that sucks, they stole your whole truck? I hope those pussies, any pussies that steal shit for that matter get what's coming to them... and its not Oh well shit happens. This is our stuff, we worked hard and paid for it, not them. Its not their shit..

cougarlogobaby.png

My YouTube

Man that sucks, they stole your whole truck? I hope those pussies, any pussies that steal shit for that matter get what's coming to them... and its not Oh well shit happens. This is our stuff, we worked hard and paid for it, not them. Its not their shit..

What hurt the most was that was settlement money from my moms wrongful death lawsuit...she always told me that when i graduated she was gonna buy me the car of my dreams...she did..she never got to see it...dam i even got vanity plates in her honor...Gina 65

Mines was back in 2003. A few months after I had graduated from college I moved back home and my wife and I were staying in a temporary apartment until her new job would start. One morning I get work up by my neighbor saying big dawg they got you. I'm like what the hell are you talking about. I see the driver door to my 86 Ramcharger cracked open. Those bastards unscrewed the side widow on the front door, popped the hood and disabled my alarm. Then then took out via the driver side door, my head unit, memphis 6x9, pioneer 4 channel amplifier, lightning audio mono block and my kicker L5 15 in the 6cf box. All of that stuff I worked my ass off over the years in highschool and college just to save up and get. After they took everything from me, I just couldn't drive the truck anymore so after the timing chain went out of it a few months later. I traded it in for a Durago and started all over again.

You live and you learn, now every car I've owned since then has had a separate insurance policy just on the stereo.

2007 Chevy Suburban LT1

Pioneer AVH 5700 DVD

Diamond Audio D3 6 1/2 components

Kicker 06ZX650.4 amp

Kicker 06ZX2500.1 (x 2)

DC Sound Lab Level 4 18's with Level 5 coils

Autotek Mean Machine 400.1D (replaced)

Soon to come:

rims

body kit

flow master pipes

Confuscious say "he who say it can't be done shouldn't be bothering man busy doing it"

Now feel free to go crawl back under that rock and leave this to the professionals....

When I was in college and lived on campus, they broke my rear corner glass on my car, but my alarm went off and then didn't get anything. I just had to pay to replace the window. Now my roommate, his car got broken into and they took his faceplate, subs and box. Both happened in the same parking lot in front of the same dorm, but about 6 months apart.

TEAM SOUNDQUBED -- TEAM SOUTH

TEAM S.O.B. - Founder & Captain

3x Streetbeat World Record Holder

2017 MWSPL 1st place Mayhem & 4th Xtreme 4 
2016 MWSPL 1st place Mayhem/2nd Adv 4/2nd Xtreme 4
2015 MWSPL 2nd place Mayhem & 4th Xtreme 4
2014 USACI 2nd place Streetbeat 5 - 162.6 db
2014 MWSPL 2nd place Xtreme 4 - 144.9 db
2013 USACI 1st place Streetbeat 4 - 161.9 db
2013 USACI 1st place Street Q+ - 162.8 db
2013 MWSPL 3rd Kaos2 & 4th Xtreme 4
2011 USACI 2nd place MOD 1001-2k - 160.0 db
2011 MWSPL 4th place: Adv3 - 157.8 db, Kaos2 - 150s db, Xtreme4 - 140s db
2010 ARSPL 1st place 501-750 - 160.3 db Arkansas loudest

Best score to date 164.4 db - Termlab Outlaw

Streetbeat 4 - 161.9 db

Streetbeat 5 - 162.6 db

MWSPL on Dash Legal door open (Music) - 162.5 db

Sealed on dash Legal (Music) - 161.1 db - Termlab

THE BLACK NASTY CURRENT BUILD & FAB

The Black Nasty (6) 15 Rebuild Log 2012

(4) 15 Walled Sierra Build Log

Evo X build log

Facebook page The Black Nasty

16163044_large.gif

What hurt the most was that was settlement money from my moms wrongful death lawsuit...she always told me that when i graduated she was gonna buy me the car of my dreams...she did..she never got to see it...dam i even got vanity plates in her honor...Gina 65

Wow man I'm really sorry to hear that. Some people don't appreciate what others have. Yeah im gonna switch my insurance to full protection on my stereo..

cougarlogobaby.png

My YouTube

Mines was back in 2003. A few months after I had graduated from college I moved back home and my wife and I were staying in a temporary apartment until her new job would start. One morning I get work up by my neighbor saying big dawg they got you. I'm like what the hell are you talking about. I see the driver door to my 86 Ramcharger cracked open. Those bastards unscrewed the side widow on the front door, popped the hood and disabled my alarm. Then then took out via the driver side door, my head unit, memphis 6x9, pioneer 4 channel amplifier, lightning audio mono block and my kicker L5 15 in the 6cf box. All of that stuff I worked my ass off over the years in highschool and college just to save up and get. After they took everything from me, I just couldn't drive the truck anymore so after the timing chain went out of it a few months later. I traded it in for a Durago and started all over again.

You live and you learn, now every car I've owned since then has had a separate insurance policy just on the stereo.

Yep, getting full coverage for my stereo from now on. Gotta love little pussy ass theives.

cougarlogobaby.png

My YouTube

When I was in college and lived on campus, they broke my rear corner glass on my car, but my alarm went off and then didn't get anything. I just had to pay to replace the window. Now my roommate, his car got broken into and they took his faceplate, subs and box. Both happened in the same parking lot in front of the same dorm, but about 6 months apart.

Yeah im definately moving to the city, fuck the college campus. From now on I'm garaging her too. I guess you can't have nice things and get away with it.

cougarlogobaby.png

My YouTube

1999. New '98 Sunfire with 2- 12's flush mounted into the trunk floor/wheel well with a false floor covered in factory match carpet, Infinity 6.5's in custom kicks, amp under each seat, factory HU.

They tried to pop the luck but couldn't, so they broke the drivers window. Popped the trunk open, couldn't find anything, took my CDs and the sunroof switch which cost me $15 to replace from the dealer. The windw and lock were another $300. I was pissed at the cost but proud that they didn't find my gear and all that work wss worth it :woot:

Big 3 with 1/0 welding cable, dual runs of 1/0 and 2gua F-R

DD 2512 D2 powered by Audioque 1200d at 1ohm, 2.5ft^3 ported to 36Hz

Boston SX 6.0 comps powered by Phoenix Gold M50 for front stage

Silver Flute 8" midbass in doors powered by Alpine 3539

Alpine CDA-117 HU