Hybrid audio L3?

Guest MegaloManiac

Well, I ordered them YEARS ago.. apparently they have been revised and now they are on STUPID CHEAP SALE. check 'em out.

http://www.madisound.com/cgi-bin/index.cgi...d=3D%25&pid=905

7 BONES EA!

25rms/50max But I ran mine with around 150/ea RMS crossed over @ 135hz and never had an issue.

hp080m0rn7.th.gif

They have a professional 6.5" in the lineup on that same site for 69/ea with 100db efficiency @ 1w/1m !!!!

At 7 bones a pop, how can you go wrong?

- Matt

SMDsigbannr4.jpg FTW?

Guest MegaloManiac

Well, I ordered them YEARS ago.. apparently they have been revised and now they are on STUPID CHEAP SALE. check 'em out.

http://www.madisound.com/cgi-bin/index.cgi...d=3D%25&pid=905

7 BONES EA!

25rms/50max But I ran mine with around 150/ea RMS crossed over @ 135hz and never had an issue.

hp080m0rn7.th.gif

They have a professional 6.5" in the lineup on that same site for 69/ea with 100db efficiency @ 1w/1m !!!!

At 7 bones a pop, how can you go wrong?

- Matt

so i can give them 85 watts no doubt as long as they are crossed over...correct?

I love you :^

edit do you have a picture of yours so i can see it compared to something like a soda can or a cd? thank you

Guest MegaloManiac

well i have the polymids for midbass. I am looking for midrange drivers, midrange doesnt require bigger cone-age. I think this is the most crucial part of any sq 3-way setup. but i dont have the cash for this yet :( you have any other 3-4" midrange drivers that are cheaper yet sound good...i've looked at partes express nothing appealing.

i want the midrange to handle at least 85 rms

i got some fnq 4s... ill see how much power they can handle... i was going to use a 250m but i didnt have the cash at the time so someone bought it like 2 days before i got it

pictures?

k ill get some... what do you want me to comare it to? a 6.5? and a can?

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

k going to a bbgame right nwo but ill post em up when i get back

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

DCFN0081.JPG

DCFN0082.JPG

DCFN0083.JPG

sry bout the bad pics but my camera is almost out of batteries(and i can only find 3 replacements vs the 4 it needs)... so no flash