Sundown Audio

Proud New Owner Of A Soundstream Pca4 400.4

thegr8cody

im the proud new owner of a pca4 400.4 i love it,normal price is $200 got it for $125 im loving it,looking to pick up a soundstream pca2000d also,i was supposed to get a job there but i missed the call and they dont give u a 2nd chance i guess,so hopefully the guy they hired doesnt work out, lol

Edited by thegr8cody

1998 gmc sierra

h/u:eclipse cd3200

sub:dd9518g d1.5

amp:jl e300/4

sub amp:dd m2a

front stage:id ctx65cs

dc power 270 alt

lots of kicker 1/0

oh sorry guys,i posted it in another topic but it got deleted for mentioning another forum,at advanced audio its a weel known shop around here theres one in every city around here i think there 6 of them

1998 gmc sierra

h/u:eclipse cd3200

sub:dd9518g d1.5

amp:jl e300/4

sub amp:dd m2a

front stage:id ctx65cs

dc power 270 alt

lots of kicker 1/0

im serious it got deleted i tried finding it the next day and it wasnt there.and i looked in all my posts

It may have been deleted, But I garuntee you it didnt get deleted for mentioning another forum.

I just checked the trash bin, you dont have any deleted posts in there, maybee you made post on another forum thinking it was done here, I went back all the way to august no threads deleted with your name on them

Sorry bro.