Smd Forum Rules.

David

• 3 months later...

Just a reminder, if you intend to post on this forum, make sure it is within the rules. This includes the newest rule which finally puts all of the versus thread crap against the rules.

Daily Driver 1999 Kia Sephia

Kenwood DNX-893s
Audison Bit One Processor
2 Dat 4.125's
Sundown Audio SCV-6k
Hertz hsk-165xl's Mids running active                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               Focal V30 Series Tweeters running active 
Sundown Sa-8 v1's in the doors
2 Sundown Zv5 12's 
Lots of Hushmat
Big 3+ and 3 + & 3- runs of Trystar 2/0
2 Dc Power Engineering 320 HP Alts

2017 Comp Vehicle
2006 Toyota 4 Runner
Kenwood Excelon DNX-893s                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         Audison Bit One HD DSP
4 Sundown Sa 6.5v2 Component Sets 
Focal Access 6.5 2 ways
Sundown Audio Sax-50.4                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       Sundown Audio Sax-100.4
2 Dc Power 370xp
Northstar agm27f
Northstar agm65
2 Northstar asmagm 480's
2 Dual 1 Sundown Nightshade v3 12's
2 Sundown SCV-7500's
All SMD Fuse Holders
Shitload Of Sundown 1/0

120 sq ft Second Skin Damp Pro

No, Its Not A Burp Truck!!!!

2016 Season 3rd place in Xtreme 1 At Finals

2016 Season 6th Place In Kaos 1 At Finals ( Blew The Subs Up In First Round Eliminations)

2 Kansas State Records Set In 2016 In Xtreme 1 And Kaos 1 In Midwest SPL

2-1.jpgsa.jpg
DCPowerLogoTransparent2.png

David said:

audio is a lifestyle, not a hobby

newls1
I cant read a tape to save my life... 1/2's are ok, but other marks confuse me
kingsuv
only men who cant read a tape, take it in the ass
kingsuv
you sir, get a pink hard hat on jobsites

the newest rule which finally puts all of the versus thread crap against the rules.

I thought that's been a rule. Maybe it was just an "unwritten" rule. It's nice to see it on the list.

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

Hey Welcome to The Forums.

We understand that people like differrent things (differrent strokes for differrent folks), but that doesnt mean you can just post whatever you want whenever you want, some of it is getting really old.

We Are going to be Policing The Forum Rather Strictly on certian Subjects, so to help you I am going to Build a list of things That We find to be Questionable Content.

1.Sexual Content

2.Political Content/Discussions (all they do is start arguments/fights)

3.Drug Content

4.Illegal Activities

5.Nudity

6.Member Bashing/ Website Bashing

7.No What Would Be Louder Topics (we dont know no one does unless they build it and test it)

8.Im sure more will be added as we go along

Now lets talk about this list.

Sexual Content

Yes I know this is a Predomaniantly Male Forum and thats great, but we cannot allow you to post sexual content of any kind, All Kinds Of Differrent People come to this site to read, learn and have a good time, not looking for Pron or Pron like content, posting sexually explicit content will get you Banned, you'll recieve 1 warning everytime you do it, on the 3rd warning you'll get teh Hamma.

Drug Content

We just dont need to see or hear about this subject, what you do @ your house is your business, I dont condone or look down on anyone for it, but this isnt the place to talk about it, There are many, many reasons why NOT to talk about this subject on this forum, here is the main REASON not to talk about it, if you do you will be suspended for 1 week on the first warning then you will get banned if you do it agian.

Illegal Activities

Do I even need to Say anything about this?

No sharing MUSIC files, programs, Movies. you know about RIAA?

if its Illegal and You know it, leave it at the door We dont wanna Hear about it.

This is a Serious offence I doubt you'll get a warning.

Nudity

Like I said before we're a predomaniantly male community but that doesnt give you any rigt to post nudity in any way.

Same punishments as Posting Sexuall Content.

Member Bashing and Website bashing

it Happens on just about every forum I have ever been on, and I dont really care for it, most dont ut there are a few people that like to do it, and thats fine, do it elsewhere, you'll get a warning the first time, then a week suspension for it, and if you still want to do it, you'll be banned.

Website Bashing Will not be tolerated, if sometihing bad is going down on another website dont bring it here, we are not involved nor do we want to be involved, please do not bash other websites on this forum it will get you teh Hamma.

NO POST DUMPING...Meaning please do not just post to raise your count or for god sakes if there is a spammer please just use the report button :)

Also Please keep all signatures and Avatars PG please this is a audio forum thanks

No More VS Threads

if you have any problems or suggestions with or for these rules let us know.

Team SMD

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

• 2 months later...

got some boot happy mods, sure I'll get banned for posting this. All I asked was why no tech talk in the chat, but did not ask a tech question. Got booted 2 twice. Called said mod a smartass for being a smart ass when I asked it. That's it. I was not being hostile, not threatening by any means. But received what might be considered a threat. I don't cause drama, so this kind of childish, hostile behavior is unnecessary. Now I understand its explained here, but not when you sign into chat, also this is under the "news" then chat rules so its not in plain site, and was not explained when I signed up. So the hostility and arrogance is not necessary. I was being a helpful member of this site, even after the many bad reviews on other sites. But its w/e. You don't have to be a dick to everyone :)

Welcome to SMD Chat. Please be advised this is not a technical based chat board. This is a place to hang out and shoot the breeze. Keep the butthurt to a minimum be respectful, have fun and most importantly do not argue with the staff. Your actions can result in removal of chat privileges. All actions of the staff are final.

Archived