ok so, so far 2010 and 2011 have fucking sucked. plain as that, so far this year has gone fucking horrible. sense iv moved to missouri iv lost over 50 lb drastically from w.e, worrying, working way to fucking hard for complete assholes. ok so now i have a decent job that i still bust my ass at but i get payed decent money. problem is no matter how much i make it doesnt effect the amount of money i have at then end of the week. i make on average $400 a week after taxes. my amount of bills with my rent(that im supposed to pay) is about $600 a month that should leave me with about $600 left over for w/e in reality i only get about $400 a month to myself whether i work 40 hours or 90. why you might ask? because my mother who i live with atm takes the rest and leaves me just enough to get back and forth to work thru the week. why she needs over $1000 dollars a month is beyond my knowledge. i cant move out because they wont make it on there own for some reason. my dad makes just under what i make and my mom make next to nothing but wont get a regular job. i dont want her to because she wont be able to handle it she has type 2 diabetes and kidney disease and something with her heart so i dont bitch about how much she takes. to her at least. what gets me the most is the fact that i still go to work and bust my ass and shes home 90% of the time and still needs more money from me. im usually only home long enough to sleep and shower thru the week on weekends i stay as far away from home as i can be. now on to the next issues i have.i have been trying for months to save some money up so i can get a new truck. i have a 1974 ford f100 with a 3 speed on the tree. i put so much money into that truckto keep it running so i can go to work. yet atm i cant even drive the damn thing. why because florida won't release my title so i cant get tags on it. ok thats all about that becaus i dont want to think more about it. now whats gotten me the worst atm is well the problem the majority of men have yet mines unique. at least to me it is. ok so my uncle set me up on a blind double date of a sort. ok things went great from what i can tell. girl is beautiful, fucking amazing personality. and for some reason happens to find me attractive. i have very low self esteem so just go with it. ok so we had a good night and we set something up for this weekend well the next day i go over to my uncle and his gf's house. on my way there i notice 2 marked cops leaving the complex and an ambulance passes me, i didint think nothing of it. i get over there and were hanging out so i go to leave and notice that the girl i went on the date with, that her dome light is on in her car so i figure ok cool gives me a reason to stop by and say hello. so i go over ther and knock on the door and her mom answerers the door which thru me off. so im just like w/e mayvbe shes at work and her mom is looking after her kids. so i just tell her hey your daughters dome light is on in her car. then i ask her where her daughter was and if she was at work or w.e. she tells me no shes not at work shes at the hospital . im thinking ok wtf? so i just said ok well tell her i said hello for me and i left. i get home and text her asking if everythings ok. no reply. so i talk to my uncle who lives right next door and he basically tells me he doesnt kno. later i find out yeah he knows something and didnt want to tell me.but w.e im not ganna go into specific details i just find it complete shit that he doesnt want to tek me whats going on with the girl im trying to start something with. point of that and most of this rant is that no matter what i do. no matter how hard i fight. no matter if im good or bad w/e life just keeps giving me shit at every corner. i get money saved and my truck breaks or my mom needs more money. i get to a point where i can get a better job in the company im in and i get wrote up for verbally defending myself and cant go n e where other than quite for a year. i meet a nice girl i like and life finds a way to fuck that up, im just completely fucked! yeah most of yall are just ganna say welcome to life but fuck that if this is what i get to look forward to for the rest of my life. i dont even know what the fuck. i just feel like i am the dump for everyones fucking bad luck or miss fortune or w.e u wanna call it.

tl;dr version. i hate my fucking life! and karma can go fuck itself!

/rant

i think im done now. could probaly go on but i gatta go to bed i gatta work tonight.

Edited by teddy9090

I'd like to say to move out and hope things begin to look up but i know helping family comes first and leaving parents struggling is extremely tough on you and them, but maybe you need to start laying down some rules on what you can and will do so they aren't taking advantage of the situation and leaving you high and dry. At the very least make some kind of agreement on what you should pay for like rent a month so once you meet those obligations everything you make is now yours to keep and then they can't spend any more than what is coming in.

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

I know what ya mean, doesn't seem to matter what ya do God is going to find a way to crap on ya. I've got that same problem too, work my ass off and just 3 or 4 days before payday I'm flat broke. Thats just paying insurance and gas. But like they said keep ya head up cause one day something good will happen to ya. Good luck man, and hope that girl is alright...maybe ya should go see her in the hospital.

Still breathin right? How can that suck? Life is about you and what you make of yourself and the reality your create. Everybody has ups and downs, good days and bad. You are one of the lucky ones, most people have it worse than you! Your young, life is what you make it! Its times like this that you really should appreciate what you have and what you should be thankful for.

You have to make the most of it. Don't think like that, we all know death is inevitable so enjoy life while you still can! There are people out there dying and wishing they could have more time to live, so be grateful and live for the people who can't?

Enjoyment is what makes life worthwhile, we don't live your life. So we can't tell you what to do with your life. Only you can control it.

The meaning of life is to engage in a search for a connection between your spirit's desires and the reality of your existence.

Living life is to experience what we choose to experience. To experience love, happiness, sorrow and pain. To experience overcoming sorrow and pain. To experience sharing and greed. It is what we do in our lives which will create the meaning of life thereafter will become more clearer.

The world is ours while we live and breath upon it, so wake up and take charge of your life!

Been down your road before bro, and step back and relax......It will come to you, trust me. Life is full of roadblocks and twists, but acceptance and understanding of one's life problems will bring you love and empowerment!

Fuck yeah, LIFE FTW!

Edited by xStatezOfMindZx

2 Rockford Fosgate Punch P3 P3D412 in a 4.75 cu. ft sealed box.

Alpine Type-R SPR-17S 2-way component 6.5"

Alpine SPR-57C 5" x 7" 2-Way Coaxial Speaker (Pair)

RF T1000-1bdCP

Alpine MRP-F300

62.5 SQ Ft. Audio Wrap

Stinger SPC122 Capacitor 1 Farad Chrome w/Blue Neon

Limo Tint All Back 5 Windows

2mgqurs.png

358c1w1.gif

computergeek.jpg

ok so more news. im actually looking for some opinions on this one lol. so going to work today i just so happened to see the girl stated in above post with who i think is her ex, i guess there back together. what should i do. should i just leave it alone and look else where or should i bide my time and wait for an opportunity to try my luck with her again?

Edited by teddy9090

Tell moms you don't have any more money when she asks or that "extra"? Maybe she is saving it for you and doesn't want you to know?

When I was saving for my build, I told everyone I didn have any money, spent it on hookers lol.

It'll look up for you bro.

As or the girl, she will either realize why dude is an ex bf, or decide she wants to be with him.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

One thing I have noticed is that the average working person, like you and I, have to work 40-60 hours a week JUST TO PAY THE BILLS and can never get ahead. I think the economy is designed to keep the population busy where they have no time to do anyhting but work. Come on, to survive now adays you have to work 12 hour days and don't have any time to get home to just shower, maybe eat and then go to sleep to get ready to work the next morning. There isn't even time to pay the bills that takes up all our checks.

Why do you think the economy is so bad... No one has time to shop with having to work like slaves to pay bills while the banks are charging rediculous rates and the bank officers are getting fatter and have to work less... I remember when I was growing up my father was the only one that worked and there was 6 of us kids and he owned 3 houses, a farm and a lot of land and we traveled and lived in the different 3 houses throughout the year. Nowadays, it is almost unheard of for a working class family to own more than one home even with both husband and wife working 40+ hours each.

^^^^^^^^ fuckin right bro!!!

I work 60++ hours EVERYWEEK. 5 10s and 2 8s and am on call 24/7!! And still can't seem to have enough money to pay the monthly bills, and have enough food, gas, and audio lol

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg