Nope. I just think everyone chooses to live their own life. I don't think their lifestyle is ok, but I do believe those who choose to be obese should be able to. And those who choose to be gay deserve to live their own life, the exact same way I believe I should be allowed to live my life as I see fit.

But the video she commented on was not talking about the dangers of obesity, and the poor eating habits that exasperate a sedentary lifestyle. It was some jerks who just recorded some unsuspecting obese lady eating an icecream while they laughed at her. Not cool in my book, but I know this wasn't the point in you posting the video, just a small laugh. But I still think the dudes are in fact jerks.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

actually what I found funny was that they took the time to record and post a video of a fat person eating. I mean it's such an uncommon site that I'm sure they never saw it before

but I also believe no one should be allowed to be fat either, the government should be helping people live healthier not allowing people to be fat and raising their kids to be fat

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

Oh, I couldn't watch all the way through. What my understanding was she was mad at a group of people who routinely make fun of fat people. So the whining aspect makes me chuckle, and reminds me of the other obese guy who posted himself leaned back yelling at the people who were calling him fat.

But I do think they were jerks, and I will intervene when I see things like that happen.

And we see the same thing from opposite points of view. I believe people should be allowed to live as they see fit. If that means obese, then so be it. Education is key, and society needs to do its part so that children don't grow up in a world where running, playing outside, and eating veggies aren't replaced with tv dinners, video games, and horrible diets. I don't want the government telling me how to live my life because a certain group of people don't agree with it. Just my $0.02

actually what I found funny was that they took the time to record and post a video of a fat person eating. I mean it's such an uncommon site that I'm sure they never saw it before

but I also believe no one should be allowed to be fat either, the government should be helping people live healthier not allowing people to be fat and raising their kids to be fat

then thats your opinion and keep it to yourself

some people have medical issues that keep them from being able to lose weight then larger individuals have weight reduction surgery's and they are still made fun of and teased after the fact saying they couldn't do it without the aid of surgery

just my humble opinion

Vehicle: 2017 Chevrolet Silverado High Country

Electrical: 320A Singer Alt, (2) Limitless Lithium 15ah, Full Throttle FT680-48

Speakers: Stevens Audio SA 6 (ACTIVE), Audio Designs 3”

Subwoofer: (4) B2 Audio XM 8’s

Amplifiers: (2) B2 Audio Rage 2500.1, (1) B2 Audio Rage 1200.6

Processors: NavTv M650 (integration), Helix DSP Pro MK2

Silverado Build Log

I think some people do have medical conditions which contribute to their obesity. Key word being contribute, and those are a small percentage of obese. I also believe sometimes its just genetics, can't escape that. I'm Polynesian, my people are known for our large statures. I also know that I don't agree with the many, many, others who choose to live like that and become obese through gluttony and laziness. But even though I don't agree with their lifestyle, I believe in the freedom to choose for ourselves. Education is the way to do it though, spread awareness and give children, teens, and adults the tools to change and/or prevent obesity :drinks:

Side note: Reno...can't really tell Korey he has to keep his opinion to himself and then provide your own :pardon:

Side note: Reno...can't really tell Korey he has to keep his opinion to himself and then provide your own :pardon:

but having an opinion so far as the government should take action on obesity is a little disrespectful my opinion is not much of one that thats how some people are treated because of their size i never took a side

Vehicle: 2017 Chevrolet Silverado High Country

Electrical: 320A Singer Alt, (2) Limitless Lithium 15ah, Full Throttle FT680-48

Speakers: Stevens Audio SA 6 (ACTIVE), Audio Designs 3”

Subwoofer: (4) B2 Audio XM 8’s

Amplifiers: (2) B2 Audio Rage 2500.1, (1) B2 Audio Rage 1200.6

Processors: NavTv M650 (integration), Helix DSP Pro MK2

Silverado Build Log

not really, I have yet to find one person that is over weight that truly wants to be. I know a ton (including myself actually) that are either trying to lose weight or use excuses as to why they can't. sure there are a few people that have physical reasons why they can't, but most just use that as an excuse to help dissipate the embarrassment of being over weight. the government stepping in gives them an easy way out. 99.99% of obesity is caused by bad diet, a very easy thing to change

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.