oh and no one needs surgery to lose weight, it's just faster and less work to do it that way.

see exactly what im talking about

i have a friend here who has been over weight for many years and we went to the gym everyday for 8 months and she was only able to lose ten pounds and this is on salads water and no sweets of any kind she had a medical disease that hampered her progress of losing weight so she had a surgery and has now lost 87 pounds still on the same diet..so before you say no needs surgery look again

Vehicle: 2017 Chevrolet Silverado High Country

Electrical: 320A Singer Alt, (2) Limitless Lithium 15ah, Full Throttle FT680-48

Speakers: Stevens Audio SA 6 (ACTIVE), Audio Designs 3”

Subwoofer: (4) B2 Audio XM 8’s

Amplifiers: (2) B2 Audio Rage 2500.1, (1) B2 Audio Rage 1200.6

Processors: NavTv M650 (integration), Helix DSP Pro MK2

Silverado Build Log

oh and no one needs surgery to lose weight, it's just faster and less work to do it that way.

i have a friend here who has been over weight for many years and we went to the gym everyday for 8 months and she was only able to lose ten pounds and this is on salads water and no sweets of any kind she had a medical disease that hampered her progress of losing weight so she had a surgery and has now lost 87 pounds still on the same diet..so before you say no needs surgery look again

salad and water is the problem, proper diet doesn't just mean no sugar. what she needed was to get her metabolism sped up by PROPER diet and the correct exercise. it's all in knowing how to do it. The biggest problem is finding out what is the correct way and who is just trying to play on desperation

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

so now your a diet expert? she was/is a healthy woman with PROPER diet and went to doctors and diet advisors had the correct diet worked out exactly the same as she is now post-surgery and is continuing to lose weight at a healthy pace some individuals need help and she went after it and your going to sit behind your computer and say she didnt have the right diet..so before you pass judgement on people and say they dont need help think about if it was you in their shoes..working out constantly for 8 months straight with little to show..for her surgery was the last option as she had tried everything else

well this topic has become off topic and i apologize back to bashing a larger woman <_<

Silverado Build Log

yeah ok now you are contradicting your self because water and salad is not a good diet. I'm sorry but she could have done it no surgery anybody can if they have enough drive

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

yeah ok now you are contradicting your self because water and salad is not a good diet. I'm sorry but she could have done it no surgery anybody can if they have enough drive

how am i contradicting myself? salad is healthy and good for you..and to be honest probably better than myself and many that i know of

having enough drive? 8 months straigh work out eating good to lose 10 pounds is absurd and disheartening

im done as i have work tomorrow

/thread

Silverado Build Log

you really do not get it I'm done as I could give a rats ass about it anyway

but just so you know

pounds mean nothing anyway

mcintoshsigz.png

Well she had a medical disease hampering her so fair enough, but I kinda agree on what koreys saying, like Ive seen people who never went to a gym in their life taking the surgery, that to me is bullshit tbh, hell as soon as they`ve lost weight theyre gonna put it back on cause they dont know how to exercise and eat properly, but like your friend, for some people surgery is the only way forward, fair dues to your friend, hope shes happier with the lost weight and being healthy :drinks:

Edited by Emmet

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

my grandmother was obese and had gastric bypass. right after the surgery she became schizophrenic. well like no more than a couple months later. all i know is she wasnt the same since the surgery. but yea, that pretty much led to her death.

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D