Sonic Electronix

3-d secure, says it better on the website

"What is a 3D Secure IPIN?

3D Secure authentication requires and password or code called an IPIN, or 3D Secure IPIN. When completing an online transaction, you must verify your IPIN along with the rest of your credit or debit card details."

How do I get one?

"You must apply for a 3D Secure IPIN with the bank that issued your credit card, as each bank has its own process. For your convenience, a list of banks is included below. This is not a complete list. For cards issued by other banks, please visit the bank website or contact their customer care center.

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

The 3 digit security code is found on the back of the card on the line you sign, also known as a CVC.

Edit : Guess I was mistaken

Edited by Emmet

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

3-d secure, says it better on the website

"What is a 3D Secure IPIN?

3D Secure authentication requires and password or code called an IPIN, or 3D Secure IPIN. When completing an online transaction, you must verify your IPIN along with the rest of your credit or debit card details."

How do I get one?

"You must apply for a 3D Secure IPIN with the bank that issued your credit card, as each bank has its own process. For your convenience, a list of banks is included below. This is not a complete list. For cards issued by other banks, please visit the bank website or contact their customer care center.

i contacted my bank, and they just told me to enter the 3 digit in the back of the card...

my paypal acount is SET...

thanks to all of you for help...

i think this topic should be closed...

2010 Chevrolet Cruze

Radio --- pioneer mvh-200vbt

Front/back --- alpine type s 6.5"

Sub Control --- Pac LC1

Sub Amp --- GZPA 1.4K

Sub --- GZNW 15XSPL D1

Battery - GZBP 12.2500X

Hm...never heard of a 3D pin...thanks. I just added another credit card and wasn't asked to provide one...wonder if it has to do with the Visa the OP provided...

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?