Serious help. I dont kow what to do

Me and my girlfriend has been going out for over a year now. And its to the point where i cant have any friends and cant do shit without her. and now today i went thru she took her shit threw my house key and a ring at me and took all her stuff and left..

Before she left though she said i was going to be in court. she also said she will be giving out my passcode to my truck because it is a ford with the passcode entry. She also said i telling everyone to steal your shit. I dont want this to happen. I dont know how to change the code on my truck if i dont i think im fucked

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

That sucks man, do you have the manual for the truck? If so it gives you step by step instructions on how to do it. its frailly easy i did it to my mom and dads trucks in a few minutes.

"Audio is not a hobby it's a lifestyle"

_____________________________Refs_1_Refs_2_____________________________

th_140x100square.jpgth_140x100rev2animated.gifth_RF_140x100_powersubs.jpg

what did you do to piss her off?

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

what did you do to piss her off?

I didnt do anything she is just naturally pissed off all the time. now i dont have a job. its confusing. im just sorta pissed/depressed right now sorry man. Thats why its not complete sentences

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

Again what did you do to piss her off? I don't believe you when you say "nothing".

My uncle lives next door and lets people rent it out. And people just moved in and a girl is there about 18, i think. im only 16. But she thinks im going to cheat on her the whole weekend. and i am not aloud to install my system in the yard cause she said she will talk to me and suck my dick.. Makes up shit... <_< so now i cant go out in my yard at all. I pissed her off cause i said i was going to get a demo from this guy in wilmington. She told me why and hell no. I said okay im going with you or without you. cause she got pissed and said i was obsessed and shouldnt be asking random people to listen to their subs.

Speaking of the guy i was hoping to get a demo from^^^

Edited by Winn

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

Again what did you do to piss her off? I don't believe you when you say "nothing".

My uncle lives next door and lets people rent it out. And people just moved in and a girl is there about 18, i think. im only 16. But she thinks im going to cheat on her the whole weekend. and i am not aloud to install my system in the yard cause she said she will talk to me and suck my dick.. Makes up shit... <_< so now i cant go out in my yard at all. I pissed her off cause i said i was going to get a demo from this guy in wilmington. She told me why and hell no. I said okay im going with you or without you. cause she got pissed and said i was obsessed and shouldnt be asking random people to listen to their subs.

Dude I wouldn't worry to much about your psycho chick. Sorry man but she is, and honestly you shouldn't even be with someone that is that controlling. You'll just end up being miserable all the time. Just break it off, and move on. Just seems really unhealthy to be in that type of relationship. Plus your 16 dude, you'll meet tons of other girls before you find "the one".

good god. let that drama fest of a woman go. be a man and tell her you can do what you want and if she doesnt trust you then she shouldn't be with you. and if she touches any of your stuff you will be sure the cops pay her a visit and she is lucky you didnt already call the cops for her threat. put up cameras if you feel she will really do something. tell her to chill out and you two can be happy together or she can keep acting like that and lose you.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.