June 2011 SOTM Nominees - Sponsored by Audio Savings

This is the one I was referring to BTW

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/107235-lokis-05-f150/page__p__1553232#entry1553232

Eclipse Amps

XA 1000 and EA 4000.

But those amps are rated less than I thought so I think it's legit ;-)

I think you were right about him being over. It looks like the xa-1000 is rated @ 640w max and the ea-4000 is rated @ 400w max. This is according to- http://www.eclipse-web.com/

i understand but if its just a little over i dont see a problem 100 watts 200 watts over seems fine i think and also if you see my set up im only running one amp every thing else is off my hu and my front stage is crap so if if you could please look into maby talking with steve about some how i and maby others dont qualify by 200 watss or less i think that would be greatly appreciated. if not them that sux im to broke to do any upgrades to my system as 8.35 an hour part time dosent make my nothing. but thanks maby there will be some more componets sets i could win next month cuz im relay hurting when it comes to my front stage

My Build:Blazer Got Bass

HRbsD.png

i understand but if its just a little over i dont see a problem 100 watts 200 watts over seems fine i think and also if you see my set up im only running one amp every thing else is off my hu and my front stage is crap so if if you could please look into maby talking with steve about some how i and maby others dont qualify by 200 watss or less i think that would be greatly appreciated. if not them that sux im to broke to do any upgrades to my system as 8.35 an hour part time dosent make my nothing. but thanks maby there will be some more componets sets i could win next month cuz im relay hurting when it comes to my front stage

The only problem with that way of thinking is- you are only "slightly" over. Then the next guy says he is only "slightly more" than you, the next guy says is is just a little more than him, and so on, and so on.

The only problem with that way of thinking is- you are only "slightly" over. Then the next guy says he is only "slightly more" than you, the next guy says is is just a little more than him, and so on, and so on.

this is exactly it the snow ball effect kicks in and next thing you know the old rule is flat out gone.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

yes but its only 200 watts and the other guy is only 40 watts over dont you think thats a little gay i could see if i was 500 or so over but he is only 40 watts and im 200 watts over which is soooo sooo very gay and not to sound all douchy but if i could realy realy use this sotm prize not to say that i will win if i was in but couldn't i just have that chance to. along with the that other guy jimster he is on the one thats only i say only 40 watss over with bolth his amps im only running one amp that so happens to be a little over and for you saying whel it will snow ball to every one be all lax over the rules no i think not with the right enforcement but there are instances in life where rules just have to be altered

HRbsD.png

yes but its only 200 watts and the other guy is only 40 watts over dont you think thats a little gay i could see if i was 500 or so over but he is only 40 watts and im 200 watts over which is soooo sooo very gay and not to sound all douchy but if i could realy realy use this sotm prize not to say that i will win if i was in but couldn't i just have that chance to. along with the that other guy jimster he is on the one thats only i say only 40 watss over with bolth his amps im only running one amp that so happens to be a little over and for you saying whel it will snow ball to every one be all lax over the rules no i think not with the right enforcement but there are instances in life where rules just have to be altered

would you like me to throw in the fact that you tried to say youre only getting 1000 watts to your sub to try to cover your tracks? If this wasnt you being counted out you'd be happy as hell but the rules are rules as far as I'm concerned. Chode has the final say. I just helped him go through all the build logs since he doesnt have as much computer access as I do.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

would you like me to throw in the fact that you tried to say youre only getting 1000 watts to your sub to try to cover your tracks? If this wasnt you being counted out you'd be happy as hell but the rules are rules as far as I'm concerned. Chode has the final say. I just helped him go through all the build logs since he doesnt have as much computer access as I do.

as for me stating it was only 1000 watts that was because i thought they were only getting 1000 cuz the guy that wired up my subbs said so and i belived him at the time but yesterday i took a look at my subbs to see what the dilleo was cuz i thought they were blown and come to find out my subbs were all wire as5 backwords man so i had to fix that and the i the only way to wire my subbs were at 1 ohm to my amp i had my all my (+) wires wire to the (-) side of my amp and all the (-) wires frm my subbs to the (+) side of my amp they played fine but seemed off so i fixed that and if it wasnt for that fishyness i would still be saying my subbs are only getting 1000 watts so sorry

HRbsD.png

Archived