DC Sound Lab

Any updates for DC equipment???

I have a theoretical question as well! Would it be too late to change from D1 coils to D2?

no..just call up dc tomorrow, i changed shit on my order like 3 times lol..and then ended up only needing recones because nick had some level 4 motors stashed away that he's lettin me use

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress

I have a theoretical question as well! Would it be too late to change from D1 coils to D2?

I got mine changed to lvl 4s Idk talk to your DC supplier

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

im tired of waiting and its only been a week :lol: i dont know how people have waited for months...

oh dont worry u just ordered, i see a long wait a head of you lol nah im pretty sure you wont wait too long, we'll prob not as long.

im thinking of calling up and upgrading to some lvl 5

Quick Question- would it be better to leave it as it is, xl's on the crescendo 5500 or would it be worth upgrading to the lvl5's? im thinking the xl's would be better just because they would be perfect power wise, the lvl 5's would be under powered.... opinion? $$$ dont matter if its better to upgrade

Edited by BeatBox

Do you plan to get more power later on? If so, I'd upgrade to Lv 5s. However, if you will only be sticking with the 5500, I'd go XLs.

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

I'm going to be underpowering my Lv 5s for a good while until I can get a good electrical system together. Leaves me plenty of room to add power.

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

im tired of waiting and its only been a week :lol: i dont know how people have waited for months...

Shut up........I would worry about your big3 before you get the sub and the box :lol: You have the loudest system at the school as of now :lol: until :peepwall:

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

Shut up........I would worry about your big3 before you get the sub and the box :lol: You have the loudest system at the school as of now :lol: until :peepwall:

Yea and ill be sure to try to wake up sams whole house at 2 in the morning when i get it installed :lol:

Scion XD upgrading progress: 20%