Sonic Electronix

Will this be a noticable difference?

Well afterschool today i headed torwards my dads shop and installed two P165Ss, I got to two in the rear doors.

I was just wondering will it be louder and sound better when i add my new headunit which is a pioneer DEH8300 which has an internal LPF and HPF. and puts about 25 rms per channel. 20 more RMS per speaker than the originally headunit.

SO will 20 watts per speakers be louder than 5 watts per speaker? Sorry so anxious to get back tommorow to Finish :D

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

Yes it'll help, but not much as adding an amp. :)

I will be adding 4 more speakers under the rear seats with an amp to power them all. But dont have the money for it right now

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

IMO itll be noticably clearer. but idk how much louder

The IrishmanDCSig.jpgCheck out my build hereXL 4th order wall build logIn Progress:alpine cda HU4th order Bandpass2xl 15's1- ab 400.1 (gonna be two hopefully)4- Crescendo 8's2- xts crecendo supertweeters

2 sq super tweetsMb quart 4.125Mechman 270a alt1- xs D27003- xs XP3000

4- odessey pc1700seller feed back threadhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/136418-d-train-13k/

well

a speaker that is 100db efficient at 1 watt will do 100db

at 5 watts it will around 107db

and at 20 watts it will be around 117

just basic calculation to get the general idea.

Edited by korey_hofer

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

This^^^ They sounded not what i wanted today. kinda like stock speakers. i figured they are on my shitty headunit with no crossovers and only getting like 5 watts. so i hope sound quality goes up than loudness.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

This^^^ They sounded not what i wanted today. kinda like stock speakers. i figured they are on my shitty headunit with no crossovers and only getting like 5 watts. so i hope sound quality goes up than loudness.

yeah having a good HU with decent xovers help clear it up alot.

a buddy of mine had a dual POS HU and was wantin it louder but without spending a crap ton of money on an amp and new speakers. so he bought a new pioneer deck and hes a happy camper.

The IrishmanDCSig.jpgCheck out my build hereXL 4th order wall build logIn Progress:alpine cda HU4th order Bandpass2xl 15's1- ab 400.1 (gonna be two hopefully)4- Crescendo 8's2- xts crecendo supertweeters

4- odessey pc1700seller feed back threadhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/136418-d-train-13k/

yeah having a good HU with decent xovers help clear it up alot.

a buddy of mine had a dual POS HU and was wantin it louder but without spending a crap ton of money on an amp and new speakers. so he bought a new pioneer deck and hes a happy camper.

Well thats what i got. Cuz to be honest i was getting static and it seemed like it wasnt set correctly. I hope this 200$ headunit will clear that up

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

yeah its most likely your HU sending crappy signals to great speakers lol

yeah its most likely your HU sending crappy signals to great speakers lol

So lets see how they sound after the new HU is in :D hope they sound really nice

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE