Sonic Electronix

Ok so I been using my Clarion EQS746 for a good while now but its only hooked up to my subs how can I use it with my highs aswell what do i need to have and do to do this I am puzzled cause I have a main input which I have my sub out hooked up to and then ran to my amplifier but nowhere is there another input for my high amp but theres an output.

im pretty sure the input carries both highs and lows. and the eq just separates and cleans up the signal. so you would just use the highs output just like the sub output.

correct me if im wrong

The IrishmanDCSig.jpgCheck out my build hereXL 4th order wall build logIn Progress:alpine cda HU4th order Bandpass2xl 15's1- ab 400.1 (gonna be two hopefully)4- Crescendo 8's2- xts crecendo supertweeters

2 sq super tweetsMb quart 4.125Mechman 270a alt1- xs D27003- xs XP3000

4- odessey pc1700seller feed back threadhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/136418-d-train-13k/

i wouldnt. i would use the EQ because its a more amplified signal.

The IrishmanDCSig.jpgCheck out my build hereXL 4th order wall build logIn Progress:alpine cda HU4th order Bandpass2xl 15's1- ab 400.1 (gonna be two hopefully)4- Crescendo 8's2- xts crecendo supertweeters

4- odessey pc1700seller feed back threadhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/136418-d-train-13k/

The eq just uses one input then has sub, front and rear out. In only uses one input period

thats what i said. i think he was confused about the HU having more than one output

Alright so my head unit has sub and front use the front then correct and not the sub out.

run rca's from the front output off your hu to the main input on the eq.. then run the outputs accordingly.. sub out to your sub amp ect ect.. only need 1 input from the deck to the eq and use the front one..

Edited by JBLEEZE33

pioneer avic-n3 w ipod adapter

clarion eq

infinity kappa perfect 6.1

infinity kappa perfect 5.25

infinity kappa 6x9's

2 boston spg555's

Boston acoustics gt-42

Boston acoustics gt-28

Boston acoustics gt-28

Big 3

Knu 0 gauge