Sonic Electronix

Ok so I finally decided to put some bump in my 00 mustang gt. I bought metras 70-5511 harness and connected to a JVC stereo to my stock mach 460 sound system. My question is my stereo has two pairs of rcas, front and rear/sub. And I connected my rca to get the sub option. But I don't hear my sub. But in the other hand if its in the rear option it works fine. But then my door speakers don't sound right because of to much bass, is their anything I can do to make the sub option work?

Check your HU and make sure the sub preouts are "on" on the deck. My Kenwood has an option to turn on/off the signal to the sub pre-outs. Your HU may have something similar. Hope this helps.

My Current Project: 2006 Ford Focus ST

HU: Kenwood KDC-X986

Amps: Rockford Fosgate R300-4

Hifonics Brutus BXi 1601D

Sub(s): (2) Skar VVX8 want to add 2x

Mids/Highs: VXI65 components (front doors), RE Pro 5x7FR (rear doors)

Wiring: Big 3 done in Candace 1/0 awg.

1 run from battery to distro-block 1/0 awg. Cadance wire

4 awg Stinger wire from distro-block to amps.

Electrical: stock alt.

Optima Red Top.

Tie them to the front out

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

If I connect it to the front rca its going to be the same thing. What I wanted to do was lower the bass on the front and back speakers and only raise the bass for the sub. But it only sounds good on the rear option but my door speakers sound bad because of to much bass.

GOOGLE

2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA

Big 3 with Yellow Top

15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)

Archived